Mohawks Rock

Views: 2798

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I was the same but with 'are my exams over yet? Can i get my money yet? Is the hairdressers open yet?' Lol
Im going to wait a while cause my hairdresser cut the back of my hair in a kind of V shape,but witha wider bottom :P so im either going to let some thehair grow out all weird or cut it thinner (which would be better for getting a trihawk) km thinking of waiting till i have finished school and am going to uni till i get a trihawk cause my brother would complain about the amount oftime it takes to put them up, and im not that good at putting my hawk up evenly yet X3
Lol it is wider at the top, just not.in a pointed V shape, and its annoying cause its suppost to be all the same width X3 and im staying till im not allowed to go back so il be another two years in school
Yup :3 but there are many things i can change about my 'hawk that will help pass the time
Devilock for a while but not all the time just out at the weekends, full frindge, side frindge, full frindge again in prep for the trihawk and growing out side burns for a kinda chelsea hawk so that when i get a trihawk i have a full frindge and stuff, and changing the colour and length X3
Me too :3
You could put it in liberty spikes at the top while you wait :D
>:[] yes u do lol :3
XP haha lol
What do u work as
Not yetbut im looking for a part timejob for weekends or after school a'd summer :)
A shop or cafe for some extra cash :3

RSS

Latest Activity

Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service