Mohawks Rock

god man, just when your mohawk is up, and god fuck when it itches... oh my lOrDDD. 

ITches so bad. 

I usually just like smack the side of my hawk to make IT MoVE so it can stop but this one itch

god it is just a bad badddd itch bad to the BOnE. IM DYING.  I HAVE NoTHing to shove into my mohawk to itch it. TELL ME IM NOT THE ONLY ONE :(

Views: 243

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Veronique, how many days has your Hawk been up? My Hawk usually is good until day four, then it will start to itch a bit. Usually if you take a pen or pencil and just go into your Hawk and scratch it works. But you have to also be able to just ignore the itching a bit too otherwise you will always be scratching it. Only other choice is to wash it out, but I will quite often put mine up on Monday for work, and will go till Friday night before washing it out so I only have to put it up once a week. If you want it up on the weekend, then you may as well wash it out on  Wed or Thursday, and put it back up. I hear ya! :-)

Never Ever had my hawk itch xD the only time i ever itch though is if i stretch my back or chest after a uber hot showr

Lol.. I've had the hawk itch before. I also get it when I wear my hair for 4 days like I normally do. My extensions are even more aggravating because they're hanging right onto my scalp in my hawk and I can't scratch because the clips will possible loosen & fall out. I can't wash my hair but every 3-4 days because it's bleach blonde. I've trained it to be that way

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured