Mohawks Rock

I know you guys are like "oh this guys a poser look at him asking what punk is" Yea I have an idea of what it is but I'm new so just help me out. My question is what makes a poser? I glare at people from time to time but I just like to. I'm an asshole but i've always been like that. I just recently had to cut off the hawk because of school. I don't think I'm a poser but people always try to say I am or I try to hard because I'll throw an Anarchy A on my school bag or something. So tell me what makes a poser?

Views: 1101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's true.
FACT.
Okay, if you wanna be punx rawx then go ask your mom for a credit card and go to hot topic and buy everything they own! especially stuff that says the ramones or the misfits on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 AND get hair dye! and have your hair dyed a bajillion colours at once, and spell like I AM RIGHT NOW LOL because spelling ---> is for cunts! and people who can afford school but you cant because your to punx rawk.......

On another note, you probably shouldn't type like that because even when I try to type that terrible I mess up and actually type good...... so if you do any of those things, then your like toker and just need to die in a fire.
but we don't have hot topic! :'(

that reminded me of electro hippies "am I punk yet"
Keep in mind, you have to look like a clown.
Expensive leather included.
YOu have a good point there dru!
I'm not sure If you were talking to me. But...

1.My parents don't have a credit card
2. And I did buy a social distortion tee from hottopic. OH NO did I commit a crime! D: Punk isn't a fucking religion. It's a subculture. And people say it's not what you wear that makes you punk. So i could have all of my clothes from abercrombie american eagle and aeropostale and still be punk... Am I correct?
Shit smells. They have to spray their clothes and stores down in their shitty cologne like every half hour to hour.

EWWW
Definitely.

I am really sensitive to stuff like that and the slightest whiff of perfume or something gives me vicious migranes or worse. haha
It's a brand assimilation thing. Clever idea, but shitty product, haha.

Doesn't seem to bother the kids shopping there, though.
WELL.. he did actually ask what makes a POSER, not a punk, but I think you got some good hints ;)
just do your thing youll find other punks thatll understand and ul fit in... fuck everybodys critisizm

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured