Mohawks Rock

are idiots, give me a valid reason to hate hippies and i will withdraw this last statement and apoligise.

Views: 1170

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WRONG. saying there are no real hippies dont exist is like saying punk is dead.
hippies dont have to do drugs, drugs dont make someone a hippie, its the mentality and attitude that makes someone a hippie.

agreed, in any group of people, making it emo, hippie, goth , punk,  etc. its all about your state of mind. the other stuff are just generalizations based on details

When I said "hippies went extinct A LONG time ago" I really meant that its nearly impossible too find one.
pretty much what i was getting at lol most who claim to be hippies nowadays aren't in the true spirit anymore. they drive cars and like electricity. i have heard of a true hippy somewhere on campus who makes her own clothes, doesnt wear shoes, took out all the lightbulbs in her dorm and bicycles or walks everywhere, to me thats a real hippy. today we just have a bunch of people pretending to be green gyrating around in tie dye (no offense) and trendy clothes while at the same time not really sticking to their agenda.
Twice a year, every year for the last 12 years or so there is a huge hippie festival in the upper-parts of Florida (Live Oak, specifically). I've never been to Suwannee Springfest, but I have been to MagFest three or four times. Two years ago they had more then ten thousand participants. Florida is loaded with hippies.
Now, are we talking true hippies or just the kids who think it's cool to listen to sublime and bob marley and get high? (Those two go hand in hand in my store with those types of kids).
I didn't realize this posted haha.

I can play devils advocate, but I don't think there is a good reason to dislike anyone unless they've personally done something to you.
But the teenagers - I can go on forever about. Maybe not good reasons, but reasons regardless. They aren't real hippies in their case, but think they are.
I love sublime and Bob Marley, but I dont get high.
My mom was a hippy, and that music along with grateful dead, pink floyed was the music I was raised on.
There are just some kids who think that they listen to sublime or marley, so they MUST be hippys... not saying it's true, ya know?
On the topic of hippies, I've been subsisting off of organic granola with hemp, and soy milk for the past few days.
Hippie food... yummy.
oh man...im starving. sounds so good

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
yesterday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
yesterday
Gibby updated their profile
Friday
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5