Mohawks Rock

are idiots, give me a valid reason to hate hippies and i will withdraw this last statement and apoligise.

Views: 1154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wait... I over-thought this and confused myself. What kinda hippie are we talking about here? I'm aware of 3;

hipsters: the scum of the earth that think they have superior taste to everybody simply because "you havent even heard of it, maaan,"
pseudo-hippies: highschool-age-range kids who think they're fighting "the man" by wearing Nike owned converse, and cut holes in the pants their parents bought them.
real hippies: live in communes and share responsibilities. They don't do drugs all day, they take a handful of shrooms and wander into the woods (which I find funny as hell)
well im just speaking for myself but, when i was talking about hippies, i meant hippies and not anything else, pseudo-hippies and hipsters arent necessarily hippies. ^_^

thats what I was thinking, OctyOck, I just wanted to make sure we're all on the same page

yea lol most people get misconceptions

maybe labels are dumb in general, and hating people because of it is just as bad?

thats true too, but as long as there's 2 people left on the face of the earth, someone is gonna hate someone for some reason
yup always going to be something to disagree on
unless!... you's a zombiee x]

Dang,

I always thought that if there were two people left on the face of the earth, they'd be fucking...

lol even if they are they will be disagreeing on something hah
I think thats called rape
not necessarily, they can disagree on something else

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured