Mohawks Rock

how would you sleep with your hair like this? (picture)

I mean, without mushing it or anything?

Views: 519

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know, looks like somthing from "Saw"
Oh, and here's the site for buying it and other rather amazing wigs and beards (Disclaimer: I've never bought either from there ;) ).
people already ask me if my hairs a wig XD

You could cut a shape in your pillow to fit the exact shape of your hair. It will never be moved.

Or sleep standing up - like a horse. With your eyes open too.

On a massage table, with your face in the hole? Pic: http://www.ukneadme.com/Images/element-table.jpg Or a similar D.I.Y. thing.
Id just sleep in a chair or you can use one of those Japanese neck rest pillow thingies. ( I realize that doesn't help but i don't know the name of it )

i know what you mean

On your face.
on my face lol
Let's see if I can explain this.. Lay on your stomach with your arms folded together above your head and lay your face on them.. I used to sleep like this when I had a bihawk. The only problem is that it's likely your arms will fall asleep at some point..

well, since it only takes 2 seconds to do, might as well squish it

Ah, he's got the perfect hair type for it, thick and cut about half the length of the dude with red hair above.  I doubt at double-length it'd be as easy to keep upright, esp. with finer hair, it tends to flop quick due to gravity.

Maybe some of that Got-2b-Glue stuff I've seen folk use here, it looks like it could keep the style perfectly even for longer cuts.

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4