Mohawks Rock

if you dont have a mohawk, why are you on mohawksrock.com?

just sayin

Views: 741

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

its mohawksrock.com. Not exclusivelyforpeoplewithmohawks.com. Its a site for people who think mohawks are cool. I think motorcycles are cool but I don't have one.
I agree

Yep.

Entire group of people without 'hawks

http://www.mohawksrock.com/group/nonmohawkpunks

i was on here before i could keep a steady hawk growin since i had to keep cutting it off while i was in NJROTC
what is NJROTC?

some sort of army program im pretty sure,  we had jrotc and rotc at my old high school, but i hvent heard of njrotc

it starts up ur millitary career before ur out of high school, and if you hve been in it long enough i think they pay you

but i say fuck it. i see half of these kids in those programs. they are all brainwashed to think the same exact way, dress the same way, talk the same way. I DISLIKE

Yeah basically, except it was Navy sponsored. I didn't care for it much either that's why im not in it anymore.

It's hair. It changes. Most member have/had one at some point or another. But the general, it's just for people who enjoy the hair style. Just that simple.
U don't own bands but u listen to them don't you?
This reply has zero relevance.
Ignorance much.

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured