Mohawks Rock

Update: Added some 1st Annual International Mohawk Day Pictures
We've been chatting in the chat room tonight and decided that in honor of the 1 year birthday of MohawksRock.com that we shall declare the "ides of MO-vember" International Mohawk Day. Its also a Saturday so its pretty much perfect. Basically, everyone should charge the hawks on November 15. We should also spread the word everywhere we can.

What other activities can we drum up for the first annual "International Mohawk Day" and MR.com's birthday?

Views: 779

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So we have 4 MohawksRock.com members in their shirts at the office today and on our way to grab the birthday cake in a pre-celebration of International Mohawk Day.

Unfortunately, its a very cloudy rainy day so the Giant Mohawk has issues when going outside. Thankfully I brought a blow dryer to work.
hope you save me some cake cheyenne
well it's 10:30 on the 15th here in OZ so happy Hawk day from downunder :) I am celebrating hawk day by changing colour , going from black and silver to flouro red :) oh and happy birthday MR.com
Well, it's 1301 here in London. Happy mohawk day! I'm celebrating by having my hawk up in liberty spikes - my first attempt that didn't fail horribly!
Well, it's 8:54pm here in Scotland - just finished sortin' my mohawk & stripes to celebrate the rest of the special night! =)

Happy Inter-'Hawk Day all!
it rained, and apparently got2b's waterproof hair gel isn't waterproof after all

oh well I informed everyone at the rally against prop 8 that I went to that it was international mohawk day
happy international mohawk day!
im having a terrible terrible day.
but im glad its mohawk day. =]
I put up my hair and made a youtube video in celebration of Mohawk Day
a trick i got taught by cliff is, when you re putting it up, only spray one side of the hair, if bits fall down let them, then go all the way along, once its up on its own, then do the other side, this will help spread it out evenly and make it a really nice fan, i mean you have seen cliff's!
Happy International Mohawk Day everyone. Thanks for the video el cuello rojo.

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured