Mohawks Rock

Ok, so I need a job. My mohawk isn't really that long, but any length more than about an inch is considered "crazy" where I live. As many of you have guessed, I'm having a hard time finding a job, especially ones where I must be in front of people such as cashier or even shelf stocker (not even Wal-Mart would take me.) So where are some places that a guy like me can get a job? PS: NOT WORKING AT HOT TOPIC.

Views: 2471

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i have been a manager of fast food resteraunts,cuz you wear a hat and i ran a bakery for 5 years ,when i went for the job they asked about hair and i told them they hire for experience not hair.then i walked out .they stopped me at the door and the bakery is still a sucess
That is very clever, but I doubt it will pay very well...
advertising, design, art/creativity jobs are key
well I know it may not be a reasonable fit for a lot of people but i have had a hawk for 4 years and i am a bouncer and people dont care plus lots of girls and i guess being drunk makes mohawks sexier cause i get a lot of ... praise over it lol
dude i worked construction  an not a problem and also laborer....when i had hawk...now i got dreads an its teh same way....fuck the system bro.  also i worked in warehouse before construction.  now i aint working cuase fired but wasnt cause of how i looked
What you get fired for?
dont spike it everyday. tie it back or braid it. look presentable. be respectful. thank them for their time after an interview.
Bartend. It's what I do. And all the old people love it.
Genius

My mate said 'Go apply at the alt. CD shop, they'll appreciate that sort of thing', So I went in all hawked up & polite and asked if they had a any jobs going.

Their exact response was 'No. Definitley Not'

Hahahaha just goes to show they aint as cool as they look, so I'm still struggling along on £3.64 an hour!

thats blows mate. sorry to hear they are assholes like that

Yeah well I'll be laughing when I'm in a band and they're selling my CDs haha

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
yesterday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
yesterday
Gibby updated their profile
Friday
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5