Mohawks Rock

that there is all this talk about chicks with mohawks

what about the guys they desirve some credit too

guys with hawks r FUCKING HOT

:D

Views: 400

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Indeed, man-babes with mohawks are...well, babes...man-babes...babealicious...yeah, you get my drift.
no he is saying that mohawks are awesome, its the same as with how most guys judge girls on their tits, its shallow but with mohawks...............its mohawks how can you not be attracted to a person with one
massive hawk-lovin' orgy!
lulz ima have to go buy one now
thank you, think you very much. ;p
wow thank you girls with em are tres sexy
Yes it really is!! But I think it has to do with the fact that its more unusual on girls. But still guys with mohawks really makes my heart gose Ba-dump ;)
DUDE DONT BE GAY!
i saw a guy in town with a mohican and fell in love on the spot.....until he kissed some random chavvy girl, his gf. broke my heart. i don't think m bf was impressed cuz it was all i talked about all day.

i wish he'd get one, but he he a short hair and joining the marines....no room for mohawks
i was walking around today and this random girl asked me if it was real then just smiled at me for ages and wouldnt stop, its was disconserting on an epic scale
Reading this thread just totally made my day! I've been used to never being hit on in the past, but now that I've been rocking an 8" hawk for some time now it generally never fails that whenever I'm out some place in public, at least one attractive girl comes up to me and tells me that she loves my hair, or that it's "the most awesome mohawk" she's ever seen, or similar. Now if only they would ask for my phone number, too!

I'd LOVE to date a girl who thinks a mohawk is attractive, preferably one who is also rocking. The way I see it, It takes an outgoing person to have a mohawk, but it takes an almost equally outgoing person to come up and start a conversation with you completely at random.

Something about two people with mohawks making out seems appealing in my mind. :]
Same here, now people that I don't know at all are like hitting on me and shit, its actually rather annoying most of the times since they are usually preppy spazz's.

But yeah now I can't help admiring myself in the mirror every chance that I get when my hawk is up.

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
yesterday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
yesterday
Gibby updated their profile
Friday
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4