Hey can you guys recommend me some good female fronted bands? I'm getting tired of hearing man voices.
Just name off anything you can think of, doesn't have to be punk either.
Of course Boogle!
P!NK.....I am going to her concert this October. Should be awesome!:-)
RHIANNA.....missed her concert last year, but I hear she is touring again.
KARMIN.....has some good tunes.
So three days before her concert, they announce that P!NK has to reschedule as her vocal cords need rest....now it's January 14th 2014....oh well, I can wait..lol. Hopefully there isn't a raging blizzard that day and 40 below. Can't wait to go with my Hawk up and my Septum Ring down!! :-)
Here is the list I first tried to post but my computer sucks so it didn't go through.
1. Vice Squad
2. Beyond Pink
3. Arch Enemy (if you like metal)
4. Otep (Again. If you like metal)
5. Tsunami Bomb
6. Bikini Kill
8. The Applicators
9. Back Ally Barbers (Psychobilly. Think Nekromantix with female vocals.)
11. Cherri Bomb
12. Combat 77
13. The Abuse
14. Discount (I love this band. They do a good version of "It's the End of the World" by REM)
16. D.I.R.T. (male and female vox)
17. The Friggs
20. Red Aunts
21. Sleigh Bells
22. So Unloved
23. Thug Murder (Only put out one album but it's a good one)
24. Texas Terri Bomb (or just look for Texis Terri)
25. Unkind Revolt (The only thing I can ever find of them is their demo)
27. Yeah Yeah Yeahs
28. X (female and male vox)
30. The Expelled
Letters to Cleo
(all the same genre, and love them haha)
totally forgot about garbage! I need to find more of their music.
I forgot they were still making music. They released a new album not too long ago.
Jack Off Jill
Sourpuss (same frontwoman as the distillers)