Mohawks Rock

Hey guys. I'm really considering joining up, and I was checking out a site with info and all that good stuff. But yea it's left a couple questions in my head so I thought I might ask you guys cuz you're cool like that. haha but yeah if any of you guys have served or know someone who has maybe you could help me out.

So the first thing, it said you need a high school diploma to enlist (with very few exceptions). That doesn't really work out for me since I dropped out, but I turn 18 at the end of the month and am planning on getting my GED as soon as I can. Would that still work or am I screwed?

And if that works out, it also said there was a physical and mental exam or whatever but it didn't really say too much about it. But like do they check for a history of drugs and stuff like that?

I dunno, but yeah any info you could give me would really be appriciated.

Views: 182

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

so tho i wouldn't recommend it i was in for a few years and got out last year ( iv only met a few people in that actually liked it and thay were tools)

but if u talk to a recruiter then they will do every thing in there power to get u in because they have a quota to meet i got in and i dropped out freshmen year of high school and got my GED 

as for the mental and physical exam it nothing but a test and a doctor visit but they do drug test u so just have it all out of your system most recruiters will help you out and if u need give you a practice drug test but its the same one that any job that would drug test you would do 

but as i said if u wanna take my advice the military sucks ass and if you have any sort of a mind of your own you are gunna hate every day the hole time your in and your gunna be around the most closed minded people you will ever meet life is gunna suck and its not just a job you can quit any time you want because its a crime and it will screw up your life and your mind 

Shit really man? Maybe I'm not screwed after all. Might as well try at least. And that's good to know, but I ment like do they look up shit you've been caught with before and all that jazz. I've been clean for over a year so piss tests arent a problem haha.

Yea man I know I wont enjoy it but I'm not trying to enlist to have a good time. But you gotta do what you gotta do you know. But yeah man thanks for the concern and all the info, I really appreciate it.

i agree man...i was never in the military but i think i no some dudes that were an said it sucks ass.  they try to screw with your mind an u r around other fuckers with fuckn closed minds.  fuck the military bro...id rather live on the streets man
they do drug tests but not major ones, nowadays ive been told its somewhat difficult to get in with just a GED so idk hope it helps man, im planning on joing the Marines myself
Haha yeah that's what people have been saying but fuck it its not gonna kill me if I try anyways. But yea thanks man and good luck yourself.

RSS

Latest Activity

Gibby updated their profile
17 hours ago
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service