Mohawks Rock

Get fit, thats it!
I will post a routine later, this is also part of the more man candy for MR challenge.

Views: 504

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wouldn't mind seeing you on yours.

I have that affect on people.

I've been doing that since the start of the year. Lost a stone last month. I'm doing the good ol' mix of eat less, exercise more - in this case rowing and cycling.
sounds like a good idea, been thinking about it myself and even bought a new bmx to mebbe get myself started and motivated again
bmx is my thing
my bmx bike fucked me up today, fucking chain locked up somehow and i flew like a bastard, was goin about 20, i right felt fucked up after that

awww. Getting big is important to me, at least.

The mohawks rock Big D++k contest would be interesting.. no it would not.

I used to be a complete lard-ass growing up. For the past eight years, i've always had some kind of fitness redgiment.

I have a gym subscription at home. I weight train the upper body for an hour one day, next day weight train the lower portion for an hour, third day, I do some jogging. Repeat order.

At work, I just crack 225 push-ups, stretch, jog six miles every morning.

Enough to keep me lean and fit. gaining muscle takes a while for me due to the inconsistantcy.
goddamn spence, i wish i could run 6 miles and do 225 pushups, im at about 50 haha,, considering i nvr do them, and i chain smoke cigarettes like a son-of-a-bitch

Just takes practice. Been doing it for years. Everyone starts at square one.

eh you got a point there

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured