Mohawks Rock

Okay so besides got2be freeze spray whats good for keeping really long hair up?

I know we have a lot of these but I'm starting a new one (sorry). I usually use got2be freeze spray and it works well until my hair gets past 4 inches and then it just doesn't work nearly as well. I want to grow my hair out to a foot long and I know my current hairspray won't work for that. Anyone with really long hair, what do you use? Try to at least give me a brand name, preferably a exact name or a link.

I've been looking at knox gelatin. So I think I'm gonna try that.

Views: 948

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

my hawk is 15 to 18 inches right now and i found that if i got2be my hair first then coat it with knox gelatine overtop, it works perfectly
I personally use 'Rave' hairspray just alone with a blowdryer and a comb and my mohawk is a foot plus now and it still works wonders. Where I get it, it is 1/2 the price of got2b although if you really want to keep your mohawk up strong then definitely use got2b to coat it and then blow dry it :) When I do it I can bend it to the side and have it pop straight back up.

RSS

Latest Activity

Nina Baker updated their profile
May 19
Nina Baker joined Mad Hatter's group
May 19
Profile IconJoiaDaDestroia, James Flannery, John A Santrizos and 11 more joined Mohawks Rock
May 19
A photo by Myké was featured
May 19
Myké updated their profile
May 11
Myké posted photos
May 11
Safety posted a photo
Apr 19
Sasha Scarr Graham joined Joey's group
Apr 18
site created by