Mohawks Rock

Ok, so i got my mohawk last sunday, and since then whenever i wear it up, my mom looks at me like i'm scum. It's just fucking hair. I didn't go get a tattoo of FUCK YOU across my forehead, i don't come home high or drunk, its just fucking hair. She treats me like shit, and my dad and stepmom almost disowned me. How did you guys deal with getting a mohawk with conservative close minded parents? BTW i'm 16 and still in school, but going to job corps in the next months, so they don't even have to deal with me for much longer.

Views: 610

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

dude im fuckn with ya man. FUCK EM ALL. Dude if they dont like how we live....let em lick our fuckn balls. I told my mom that ....few years back...after a long fight i calmed my mom down an said u wanna see what i got for xmas from my chick? she calmed down an said yes...i unbuttoned my jeans an whipped out my dick with my shinny new PA dick metal. FUCK HER MAN.

dude i do what i fuckn want, i dress like i want i m inked an pierced an FUCK THE WORLD BRO they treay us like scum so we gotta act like scum!

im with ya man BE A PUNK an FUCK EM ALL!
when i shaved my hair off
my mom was phoning my friends asking them to talk some sense into me
and she thought i was crazy
but now she steals my hair dye, and brags about having a daughter with a hawk
hahahaha okay so when i got mine, my gram didnt know. the girl that was living with us came with me and was like YOUR GRAMS GONNA GET MADDD and was crying and i was like.. so. lol and the barber and his costermer were telling me to get highlights instead of my mohawk and that it wasnt gonna go with me. evryone actually was doubting me but once i got it they were impressed lol. and so anyways, my gram didnt know and when i walked in she made the uglyest face and she told me " omg, do you know how hideous you look?!" and i was like, well the barber liked it... and i went to my room. a week later she ended up liking it. :) but anywho... just do what you want. i got a couple tatts behind my grams back and i say thats worse than getting a mohawk cuz hair grows back. plus its only a style. just cuz they dont have the balls to shave their heads!
you are so right pissy prissy... they don't have the balls to shave their heads - too hard to go against the 'norm', waa waa. your hawk is fierce! ciao
~arie
my mom still makes fun of me. i told her i was thinking about it. she flat out FORBADE me. three days later i came home with one and she burst out crying. i felt like shit. but now she doesn't mind so much and its been almost two months. she keeps saying i look like a skinhead which i REALLY don't appreciate...
dude follow the advice of YourWorstFuckingNightmare (Zach) and tell her to fuck herself. I agree totally man with what he said.....

wow. i dont give a flying fuck what the hell my mom thinks, if she is seriously going to question my individuality and make me question her "weird-ass" perks, then she can go fuck off. I dont give a shit what the hell anyone thinks, i just know that i'm happy and that's all that matters. my mom and dad are pretty cool though. my mom is sick of the spikes, but again, i dont give a fuck. im goin to keep my hair the way i fucking want it! my dad makes fun of my style and the way i dress and the clothes i wear, but i always tell him, you know, mabey its good that im different because this earth would be hell (if it isnt already w/ the economy!) if we were all the same. i dress and style my hair the way I want to, and nobody's going to tell me different. K?

if i were you, i tell your mom to go FUCK OFF somewhere and that you dont want anything to do with her if she is going to be like that. tell her off. cuss her out, do everything you can to yell at her (dont hit her though, b/c thats not cool) (this really doesnt matter [her reaction] since you're going away soon. do this all in a day before you leave. make her cry, and make her sorry for treating you like shit. if she's anything like a human, she'll learn real fucking quick that she CANNOT do that! [especially to her baby boy! (all moms think were still babies deep down)] and trust me, she'll come down and apologize and even then, dont pay any attention to her. still tell her to fuck off somewhere. do things that she would never even think you could do. make her life hell. until she totally breaks down, dont let up! dont show that you're weak! show her how worse things can really get, and she'll learn

DUDE SHOW HER WHAT PUNK IS MAN....
well my mom shaved my mohawk off and I busted my window out with a bat.. Go Figure?

But I plan to get one again, though I don't know what may happen if she does it again..
dude tell her to fuck off your life bro
dude i wrote exact same thing to follow the advice of yourworst fuckn nightmare...totally rockin dude...he said

dude follow the advice of YourWorstFuckingNightmare (Zach) and tell her to fuck herself. I agree totally man with what he said.....

wow. i dont give a flying fuck what the hell my mom thinks, if she is seriously going to question my individuality and make me question her "weird-ass" perks, then she can go fuck off. I dont give a shit what the hell anyone thinks, i just know that i'm happy and that's all that matters. my mom and dad are pretty cool though. my mom is sick of the spikes, but again, i dont give a fuck. im goin to keep my hair the way i fucking want it! my dad makes fun of my style and the way i dress and the clothes i wear, but i always tell him, you know, mabey its good that im different because this earth would be hell (if it isnt already w/ the economy!) if we were all the same. i dress and style my hair the way I want to, and nobody's going to tell me different. K?

if i were you, i tell your mom to go FUCK OFF somewhere and that you dont want anything to do with her if she is going to be like that. tell her off. cuss her out, do everything you can to yell at her (dont hit her though, b/c thats not cool) (this really doesnt matter [her reaction] since you're going away soon. do this all in a day before you leave. make her cry, and make her sorry for treating you like shit. if she's anything like a human, she'll learn real fucking quick that she CANNOT do that! [especially to her baby boy! (all moms think were still babies deep down)] and trust me, she'll come down and apologize and even then, dont pay any attention to her. still tell her to fuck off somewhere. do things that she would never even think you could do. make her life hell. until she totally breaks down, dont let up! dont show that you're weak! show her how worse things can really get, and she'll learn

DUDE SHOW HER WHAT PUNK IS MAN....
when i was 16 my dad was dating the mother of the most known punk in our city and we became basically brothers(he still conciders my dad more of a dad then his own) and my dad told me he didn't want me to do it and well we were sitting around bored waiting for our buddy chris to show up so we could head to a show(first guy i saw with a trihawk in my city) we decided to do it and my dad wasn't pleased but then when i went to school got picked on and thought it was funny he was cool with it because it turned out he didn't want me to do it not because it would look bad on him but because i got enough fights and picked on enough as was although i shoulda known he'ed have a reason like that since he has always been cool and his moto in life is do what you want aslong as you don't hurt yourself or someone else

so when i was 20 with my second kid on the way and did it again my dad didn't even bat an eye
dude...im with ya man. Im a long hair an thinkin of gettin a hawk but i went thru the same shit with my parents as i was getting pierced an growin my hair. Now i got 2 kids to with hawks 1 fucker is 3 an the other a little older (had hiim when i was 17) both boys r pierced an all my kids r gonna be wild as fuck. u should get ya kids a hawk to man it will fuckin kick ass!
my older is 4 and the younger is 2 both are boys that everyone thinks are girls i'm just lettin them grow their hair and keepin it tidy the older one has decided he is very proud of his long hair but as far as piercings go or crazy hair i'll wait till they are a bit older and ask for it themselfs

RSS

Latest Activity

Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service