Mohawks Rock

Ok, so i got my mohawk last sunday, and since then whenever i wear it up, my mom looks at me like i'm scum. It's just fucking hair. I didn't go get a tattoo of FUCK YOU across my forehead, i don't come home high or drunk, its just fucking hair. She treats me like shit, and my dad and stepmom almost disowned me. How did you guys deal with getting a mohawk with conservative close minded parents? BTW i'm 16 and still in school, but going to job corps in the next months, so they don't even have to deal with me for much longer.

Views: 610

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've just 17, and I've been rocking a mohican for about a year. When I asked my Mum if I could get one, she went completely mental, but then I got it done anyway; the advice I'd give you, is to either not wear it up when they are around, or do what I did, and start with it not that severe or tall, but when they get used to the mohican just make it taller lol -- my parents still don't like it, but if you don't piss them off in any other way and just stay with it, you'll be okay. Don't worry -- you've obviously got the right message - we don't want to please our parents, we want to live our lives and not the conservative ones that they want us to :) Good luck dude! Mickie xoxo
I've just turbed 17, and I've been rocking a mohican for about a year. When I asked my Mum if I could get one, she went completely mental, but then I got it done anyway; the advice I'd give you, is to either not wear it up when they are around, or do what I did, and start with it not that severe or tall, but when they get used to the mohican just make it taller lol -- my parents still don't like it, but if you don't piss them off in any other way and just stay with it, you'll be okay. Don't worry -- you've obviously got the right message - we don't want to please our parents, we want to live our lives and not the conservative ones that they want us to :) Good luck dude! Mickie xoxo
im in the same situation its such a waste of time you just have to shove it down their throats enough to where they just dont care.

my mom wont take me in public (not that i care) but if i need to go to the store she wont.

Her boyfriend tries to ground me whenever he see's it up.

just takes time.
darian...FUCK EM....i say if they treat us like were garbage an scum act like scum. 1 time my parents were havin a party at the house for their friends wine an cheese shit type of party.....i show up with a beater that said FUCK THE WORLD...stoned outta my mind....made a scene...FUCK EM ALL
I want to say this to you:
They treat us like scum and garbage because of assholes like you.

That aside - I do whatever I please. But I'm not a dick about it. It's unnecessary and causes drama.
i have to agree if someone thinks your scum don't prove it. i outdo them at their own games like i know more about the making of and proper serving of teas then most of the grannies that have bitched at me over the years and know more about christianity and catholosisim then most bible thumpers that have bitched me out.
Common sense is not in a trolls vocabulary.

So, I hope the others listen!
Aww, that's cute!
try just calmly(key is don't get emotional at all) having a Q&A basically asking them what they find wrong about it and one of the best ways i've found to respond to its simply bad and you look like a freak(or any derivative) simply ask them how does it affect anything in the modern societal roles. and after that one try(don't try this right off it will fail in that case) "think about this in your youth years did you never do anything that back then was looked down upon by your parents and peers, but later turned out to either be groundbreaking or atleast common place"
Monix fuckn rite...its your life. tell em to fuck themselves. if they treat ya like scum act like scum
Darren

Fuckn rite man. i with ya...tell them to fuck off or another good line man is butter my pierced balls. in regard to ya earrings man...i said when i got mine years back...just fuckn wait...im just gettin started.

if he dont like your earrings man FUCK HIM. What guage you got in ya lobes bro....any other piercings? dude should get ya nostrils, lower lip an septum done man. totally kick ass an chicks love it dude. Then ya nips bro.
Dude I'm 16 too and my parents hated my hawk when i first got it but i just straight up told them that im gonna do what i want to do and if they dont like it then they can just fuck off, they like it now and my dad actually stood up for me at the mall a few days ago when some asshole started saying shit about me. My earrings on the other hand my dad hates still and for a while wouldnt even talk to me and he still says something about them every time i see him. You just gotta tell them to fuck off.

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
yesterday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
yesterday
Gibby updated their profile
Friday
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4