Mohawks Rock

Ok, so i got my mohawk last sunday, and since then whenever i wear it up, my mom looks at me like i'm scum. It's just fucking hair. I didn't go get a tattoo of FUCK YOU across my forehead, i don't come home high or drunk, its just fucking hair. She treats me like shit, and my dad and stepmom almost disowned me. How did you guys deal with getting a mohawk with conservative close minded parents? BTW i'm 16 and still in school, but going to job corps in the next months, so they don't even have to deal with me for much longer.

Views: 598

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ok im 14 years old im getting my first mohawk this summer my mom and dad thinks it okey if i dont shave of all the hair on the sides :P
my parents didnt even notice when I got my mohawk LOL I was pretty surpised
My parents have always been supportive of whatever I do to my hair. My dad is the one who dyes it for me half the time. the other half it's my mom. When I first mentioned wanting a mohawk my dad pretty much flat out told me no. that was about 2 years ago. Now that I'm fully ready to do it I mentioned it to my mom expecting her to laugh and say "not happening" instead she had me explain what I wanted to do and she says its going to look amazing. She actually wants to shave it for me and then go get a family portrait done. We decided were not gonna tell my dad, just have him come home from work one night and see it lol. The problem I'm having is actually with my boyfriend. He is so dead set against me getting one. He says they are ugly and and even worse on women. That's his opinion and in mine, its far from the truth. I just wish he would accept the fact that I want to do this and support me in my decision instead of dismissing the fact that it will look horrible.
sorry your parents are freakin' out. it IS just hair. i like your tattoo comment. they prob think you are suddenly going to become a loser or something... prove em wrong, they will get used to it. *ciao* ~arie
my parents think it's relly nice, i'm 13 and i have almost havwe my hawk 1 year now. But my grandparents is a totely other story, they almost hate me just becuase i've got a hawk, i mean : it's just fucking hair for fucks sake

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured