Mohawks Rock

I figured in a DIY Group there'd be pictures of people's DIY projects.

Here's ,ine, I just started a little while ago, still working.

Views: 578

Replies to This Discussion

I have another one on my other vest.
It's just a blue plaid vest with A spiderman patch, a rancid patch, and a metallica patch...i guess ill get some pics anyway
This is meh jackette, most teh stuffs pinned on, cept the Trodai-Na-Saoirse patch (clover on the back), its mostly sewn
most teh patches are hand made, tats why they look slopy

>

my jacket :D

patches/ tank girl shirt :D
If i do say, that is one badd fucking ass jacket
so's the shirt, i made a long sleave shirt sorta like that, tank girls rules
thanks dude :D
took me about 5 months to get it to the point where i could wear it without looking like a douch bag lol
still need to finish the inside..
i love my tank girl shirt :D i originally made it just to wear then on halloween i was like oh fuck i need a costume haha put that on my patchy jeans my boots and wa la i was tank girl haha
I just added (in Sharpie) The Adicts, Black Flag, The Distillers, The Virus, and Judas Priest
my first jackette was denim, there where no patches on it at all, all sharpie, i counted once and there where roughly 80 bands on it, it eventually fell appart so i moved to leather
haha nice, this is my first denim, most likely the sharpie is gonna be covered eventually. Im getting some different fabircs(plaid, checkered, and spider-web, maybe a bit of leapord print) and covering most the blank spaces then getting and making more patches, i need studs too
i absolutely love making patches, im making them for xmas presents and giving them to my friends haha cheap, but rad presents.. i still need to do a distillers and adicts one, the adicts stencil i have is huuge though, i should take some pics of the tags ive done over town :b
haha right on, i design most my stencils
i'ma particular fan of your gas mask patch
hehe thanks :b

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured