Mohawks Rock

I figured in a DIY Group there'd be pictures of people's DIY projects.

Here's ,ine, I just started a little while ago, still working.

Views: 578

Replies to This Discussion

studs-n-spikes is a pretty good resorce for te latter, discount sections good for studs
yeah i was planing on getting em there i just dont have any money right now
me and my cuz are still workin on patches...weve almost gotten decent at it haha...our main problem is that the patches come out smeared alot and otherwise a blobfuck..theres been ehhh.....5 good patches....damn good in our opinion cos it looks like u made em from scratch starting with picking cottton haha
haha thats awesome, alot of mine had shitty edges around the lettering where the paint ran, but i just went over them after freehand and sorted them out to look better, its probably easier for me though cause i actually paint a bit.. for mine i just cut them out of regular paper whatever was around and just used a paint brush and did them carefully, i tried using a little roller thingy like i saw in a youtube video but it smeared it all to shit : /
try it differently and they might turn out better?
screen printing is the best way to do patches I've found out. It's a little more in depth and sorta pricey, but totally worth it if you have the means.
added some more studs & paint to my red green & black jacket
Attachments:
Lovin the 2tone sleave, and the bad brains on the back looks awesome man

made a lil' tinger to but me knife tingy on, its so if i dint have me belt on i can still hang stuff like me balisong and multitool, and fix blade, and pocketknife
ye' i knae i like knives
heres a good site for some projects if anyone's intae improvised shite
http://diyfashion.about.com/od/nosewprojects/NoSew_DIY_Fashion_Proj...
just my vest ive been workin on for a while it changes once and a while

most of the patches are hand made

damn i wish i had another vest, i really wanna get the rancid radio back patch....i might switch mine i have the hooligans one right now

oh and need some updated pictures of my vest...its not much but it is much better than it was

added to vest

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured