Mohawks Rock

well we went protesting today, loudly, but peacefull, the media has twisted it all saying we were carrying offensive weapons, and went into the bank to rob it. however,we were sat outside and the coppers just started dragging us around so when we decided to help our fallen comrades :) they hit us with the batons. one girl had to got to a&e for concussion, most of us got hit.

what i wanna know is what are your thoughts about this.

most people say it was just their job. BUT we didnt assault them in anyway (except for the usual ACAB chants :)

Views: 324

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

btw, thats my mates leg :) not mine. i shave
Fuck police brutality! Where were you protesting at and what for?
spending cuts :) ema, job cuts, etc in leeds

all cops are cunts.

i hate the fucking bastards.

my mate got beaten up by pigs for being "drunk and disorderly"

This is the most ignorant and idiotic thing i've ever read.

Just because one police officer makes a bad choice dosn't make them all bad.

You're ignorant and worse than the "cunts" you imagine in your head.

Ok your right not all cops are cunts but as a majority according to my personal experiences and those of my friends, I have found alot more cunt coppers than nice ones. They tend to target anyone who looks out of place which alot of us have a habit of doing and they give the nice cops a bad name. all in all there are people who are cunts and there are jobs that tend to attract cunts so really they arent cunts cos they are cops....there cunts cos they are cunts of people.
Dude, thats true of all humans, the majority of this site are probably simple minded tards and im sure that more than half of the human population are too.

Whenever I've been in contact with the police they never targeted me for looking out of place or treated me in a wrong way. So thats not entirely true. But as in any job, there are assholes, there are people who just do there job, and there are the really nice guys. Its just that in relation to law enforcement, it effects you much more. 

But exactly. They are cunts, and they would be cunts even if they weren't cops. 

ACAB ACAB ACAB ACAB 

ALL COPPERS ARE BASTARDS

xxx

fuck cops. you are right that not all are fucked up, but they are all oppressors. every person that said to him self "i wanna be a cop" willingly made a  choice to fuck peoples lives over. no cop has ever saved a life, they just catch the killer after the fact.  cops are for protection of property, and keeping us dissorderly people shut down.

exactly

What was he doing at the time?

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured