Mohawks Rock

well we went protesting today, loudly, but peacefull, the media has twisted it all saying we were carrying offensive weapons, and went into the bank to rob it. however,we were sat outside and the coppers just started dragging us around so when we decided to help our fallen comrades :) they hit us with the batons. one girl had to got to a&e for concussion, most of us got hit.

what i wanna know is what are your thoughts about this.

most people say it was just their job. BUT we didnt assault them in anyway (except for the usual ACAB chants :)

Views: 334

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

At Download a couple of years ago I was camped up with a few mates, and one of their mates that was with us was a cop. Actually was an awesome guy. He changed my opinion on the police. Spent one night round the camp fire getting steaming drunk and talking about all this. He reckons throughout the force it's about half and half good and bad. Some of them just let power get to their head and think they're better than everyone else around. He did go on to say that the bad ones generally get what's coming to them at some point.
police are police,,thats what they do,yeah it may be true that most cops are a little more aggressive than your average person but thats their job, not all cops are over aggressive power abusing assholes,,I find that people hate the cops but love em when its their ass thats in need of help,for the most part cops are my friends lol they keep the unwanted people in check,lol

RSS

Latest Activity

Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service