Mohawks Rock

So, I believe that there is nothing wrong with doing your own, body modification, as long as its not to the extremes.  I am a " scratcher" and that merely because it cost me like 45 bucks to get a tattoo kit with all the ink and medical supplies, and ect. while at a tattoo parlor its a minimum of 50. No I'm not doing anything big or extravagant, I"ll leave that to the professionals, or my eyebrow piercing done with a safety pin ( clean) and it turned out great, and I did it for free, while at a shop it would have cost me 60 bucks, which is just ridiculous to me, but if I wanted to get my septum pierced I would probably rather go to a professional. But I do think its ridiculous to trash on those who do it at home.

Views: 524

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That was my at home tattoo. It cost me a case of beer, of which I got to drink some. I'm not really all for doing tattoos at home though. It just seems like a little more sanitary environment in a shop than on my couch. That, and while it's not THAT noticeable, the anchor and heart do not line up. I actually have two on my arm that turned out FAR worse than this one, and that's the main reason why I go to shops now.
well, I do keep my station at home sanitary, not to the OCD standards, but really you'll be fine, and I"ve seen plenty of professionals fuck up on tattoo's when it comes down to alignment and so forth
tattoos are too pricey i did this on my girl the other day and all i make people pay is ink, needles and have them tip me in beer and whatever other tip they wanna leave is fine but then again i do it purely out of art and love doing it : )

apparently i don't know how to put a pic on my comment it just says its an attachment but ya
Attachments:
see, amazing job and he's a " scratcher"

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured