Mohawks Rock

Lets talk.

I dont shower all the time, do you?

i dont brush my teeth all the time either.

how about shaving? not as much.. i do it when i expect someone to feel me. but other than that no..

what do you guys think? lets talk about it.

(:

Views: 1710

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

shower every other day, shave my under arms (i could give 2 fucks about leg hair) every other day. my teeth are something i care way too much about so thats often. ummm, dont clean my ears very often. pick my nose (hygiene?) about 4 times a day xD, and uh trim my sides whenever the fuck i feel like it. oh and wash my clothes when im running out of clothes to wear. except the jacket and pants i wear all the time. i havnt washed my jacket since june and i havnt washed my pants since...... before june. but shirts and underwear are a must. oh and...... i wear deoterant every day

haha, im a girl that doesnt really mind, lol.

only if you start to smell like fumunda.. then i say scrub them ballz... but other than that its no biggie.

haha (:

Agreed!!

All girlfriends have loved all my fluids. But it does help to not be too many days without a wash.

i shower now an then...havent had a shower in bout 3 weeks but i dont care botu that shit.  i brush my teeth bout once a week but to be honest i usually dip the brush in a bottle of beer an rinse with brew.  i shave bout every two weeks but have a long assed devil lock an keep hair on sides of my face

last time i showed my chick was with me..while in the shower she poured some brew in her mouth an some shampoo....then started to wax my rod with her mouth formula of brew an shampoo

my thoughts r if people dont like how i look or smell fuck em an fuck em hard

hahah. i love this

Maybe, if you've not come across antiperspirant deodorant. I sweat but i don't stink and i haven't sold my soul to the devil for it.

Ok I'm sweaty as fuk kinda. I keep my bod hair trim and my sides bald. LEAvE me alone! Last night I smoked a gram of chronic and tweaked on a couple teeners through right now. And the same this morning ---B #,'

Chugged an Extenze energy. And a quart of no-carb Rockstar. I was outside on the grass which is usually unbec*ming, Wiped my pits with a large leaf. Cause I was a litlle garlicy, had to get guests out of the hideout... And all twacked and spinnin'nnn

Anyone that'll wanna come by any night Will be blazed out on the double. Ya know, in the area. (or out of the area)

I L B A J^^^__

damn, thats juicey...

bahaha

I shower between every 2-4 days, or sometimes I take a 'lackawanna' shower which means I wash my hair and shave my underarms. I like to keep the body hair under control besides my legs because no one ever sees them hahaha.I do wash my face everyday or I get pimples >p eck.

I keep my undies and such washed but as far as my shirts etc, those get washed once every month or two, depends on the season.

I like human smell. 'b.o.' hahaha as long as it's not too grody. And as long as my guy doesn't have nasty crotch stank hahaha yuck

Not even 'Punk' Hygiene, I talk about just today. Or whenever. Dirty pants, crusty shirt. Moist pants, dirty ripped shirt...

Deodorant sticks help big time. I used to carry an Listerine pocket spray.

Keep your leather jackets clean!

yay plaid pants(:

and black work shirt...mmmm

so dirty is me.

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
yesterday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
yesterday
Gibby updated their profile
Friday