Mohawks Rock

Lets talk.

I dont shower all the time, do you?

i dont brush my teeth all the time either.

how about shaving? not as much.. i do it when i expect someone to feel me. but other than that no..

what do you guys think? lets talk about it.

(:

Views: 1250

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I shower everyday no matter what, brush twice a day. Shave everywhere everyday.

Wash my clothes after they have been worn, even once, (Im so extreme that if i try a shirt on and decide not to wear it that day i have to wash it before i put it on again) sweatshirts, jackets pants everything.

I like to be clean and smell nice, and i dont like being hairy:P

i shower um once a week i brush my teeth once a day and shaving im 12 sooo not yet
...Are twelveys even allowed on here?

I try to shower every night. But if I don't feel like it, I don't.

I brush my teeth at least once a week.

I shave my armpits like, once every 2 days.

I hate smelling bad, though. XD

I shower and brush my teeth if Im going to work...anndd thats honestly about it (I work like 3 days a week so thats better than what happens when Im unemployed).

I do wear deodarant (though somedays I do forget)my clothes dont really get wased unless I smell them and become disgusted (underwear and socks do get washed often though)

Im wayy too lazy for my own good.

I forget deodorant ALL THE TIME. >.>

oh man I'm surprised I've never replied to this... 

I shower whenever I feel like I need to . I think it all depends on what I'm doing and what my hair is like. 
Currently I'm not playing sports and I have super short hair so I only shower every week to two weeks. 

I have dry skin and my hair rarely gets greasy... it takes like 4 days for my hair to start getting greasy actually. If i wash my hair too much my scalp can get dried out pretty quick so i try to hold off on the shampoo as long as i can. My body hair is blonde and has a super fine texture so most people barely notice it, I'll get compliments on how smooth my legs feel when i haven't shaved in like a month. >:D

I dont sweat much... which you think is great but I over heat really easily and my face gets super red really fast which can be kind of embarrassing. However i guess its kind of nice because i don't seem to carry an odor? people say that i smell good which i think is really strange cause i rarely shower. 

I'm super terrible about brushing my teeth. Surprisingly though I don't have many dental problems... my friends brush their teeth everyday and are super pissed that I manage to not have any cavities. I really try to keep up though cause i know this sort of thing may bite me in the ass in the future. 

Also i never do laundry unless I'm out of clean underwear... and sometimes even then i'll just... not wear underwear. 

I shower every other day, usually. I wash my hair every night because hairspray isn't fun to leave in overnight. I try to brush my teeth at least once a day but sometimes it only happens once or twice a week. I shave my armpits often, but everything below my waist just gets done every so often so it doesn't get out of hand. Sometimes I get to it once a week and sometimes it's once a month. No big deal to me.

RSS

Latest Activity

Alice Wong updated their profile
Sep 29
Agnes Mckenna updated their profile
Sep 28
Erick Goodman updated their profile
Sep 25
Roofieo joined ZachAttack's group
Sep 22
Roofieo posted a status
"Is this place still alive?? I haven't logged in since like 2012 lol"