Mohawks Rock

How do you react with people who stare at your mohawk?

Is your mohawk ever in the way?

Do you dress like a punker all the time?

Views: 303

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

First off, let me start this off with a little disclaimer: I'm 23 going on 24. When I was younger, I was more more intolerant and generally an angry pissed off little girl...with that being said, I would definitely act different and I DID when I was 14-16 vs. now.

It all depends on the stare...little kids tend to stare in amazement and wonder usually giggling. This makes me happy and makes me laugh and make funny goo-goo gaa gaa eyes and make funny faces.

If it's a teenager, and they stare and giggle it's not a big deal really as long as they're being silly.

If it's an adult, they usually have questions like, how'd you spike it? What color did you use?

Now the ANNOYING PART: "Is it real?"  "Is it a wig?" "WHY did you do that?" and of course the statements:       " You look like a tomato head"(any color...blue, then it's blueberry) asks my boyfriend " you don't care if you're with a girl with that hair?"

Usually, with such questions and comments I'm nice about it, if they're nice.

If they're dicks, I'm a dick right back I'll usually reply with a snotty remark, then again, I don't fucking freak out cuz then I stoop to their level...I've gotten in several fights over this shit and it never ends good...most of the time anyway,haha.

Is your mohawk ever in the way? It gets in the way of getting high paying jobs...I'm a nursing major, conformity is expected, so that sucks but hey if ya wanna live in the gutter, ya can't afford to have a hawk either...upton admittance into the hospital, I plan to have it long enough to part it and get away with it...there are always ways around it, if you fight to have it.

After a while, your mohawk will train itself to stay on a certain side if you flop it to one side...if you do this for some time you'll flatten it down it'll stay in place...try flippin' it to the other side after this has happened and you'll have a shit ton of volume...(many wouldn't give these secrets out, I don't give a damn)

Do you dress like a punker all the time? Well, I don't sleep with my bondage pants on, no haha...I've slept with my hawk up plenty of times(nah, not just from a show like everyday walking around) I don't recommend it, ya get shit tons of acne despite keeping up with washin' yer face, etc. I honestly don't refer to myself as a "punker" but um I see where you're trying to get at...I LOVE everything about punkrock the good and the bad, it's not all a pretty picture people try and make it seem easy, it's an endless fucking struggle. If I weren't a punkrocker, I'd be dealing with female issues, minority issues, social issues, etc. etc. it's a vicious circle! So0o0, I'm not afraid to show my true colors, I've got nothing to hide I'm proud of who I am(yes, as an idividual) and I'm not afraid to show it! Fuck what everyone says. Fuck your spouse, fuck your family, fuck everybody....If they don't except you for who you are, what you enjoy, then they aren't worth a fuck!

With that being said, ya can't live in the gutter and not conform in any fucking way or else you'll be a stone cold bum, not a crusty-hip kid, not a hippie, not a person fighting for solidarity, a fucking bum.

Ya gotta wear a uniform at work...does it mean you're conforming, it means you're surviving.

Ya gotta keep up a "professional" appearance at work, school, ya know institutions or else well ya get the shaft. There's nothing more punk rock than freedom, how freeing is it that you can completely support your own self without the aid of friends and family keeping the same ideals, mindset, musical tastes, and YES even fashion.

CHEERZ!

love the way you think girl!!!

-Depends, if its kids i wink or let them touch it, etc...

-People in class get annoyed cuz they cant see so the teachers let me sit in the back wen my hairs up haha

-No

dude yeah i always get like paranoid of that of being in the way.... :/

ignore, ignore and ignore, atleast till the moment when they start to talk shit. either do i have to take a run [if theyre a bunch of chavs] or i just go and shit back.

no, i only take it up on concerts, or when i have the time.

somedays i do, somedays i dont. 

shweet
i ignore ppl starin at my hawk unless they say something(compliment or otherwise)

no its never in the way yet, but i got two years to grow it out and its still short right now.

punker? no my usual attire would be cut-off(shorts) BDUs or Marine cammies and a t-shirt. i have no band t shirts though...

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
17 hours ago
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
17 hours ago
Gibby updated their profile
Friday
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4