Mohawks Rock

vent or rant about anything that is bugging you right nows.

or ask for advice. :D

Views: 492

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is an outrage. First, the professor didn't even show up to the test but sent a substitute and the classroom we were writing it in was so full you didn't have space to breathe. Second, the test was full of complete bullshit that has as good as nothing to do with the subject (German language, which I normally excel at to the point that it's like my second native language) and even what she told us would be in it was messed up and butchered. Third, she messes up a lot of BASIC THINGS in the language while talking in German to us, doesn't bother to correct the students that make the same annoying goddamn mistakes all the time (how the fuck are they supposed to learn!?) and SHE is supposed to be my teacher!? In university!? Last but not least, now she tells us we're gonna be able to write another test next semester if we're not happy with the grade (I bet nobody is, btw), but there were supposed to be THREE fucking tries for the fucking test! And now the first one was the only one. Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you... if I had known that this was the only opportunity to write that shit right this semester, I would have done something to prepare myself better - even if we had as good as nothing to do something with. I'm so fucking angry right now.

/rant

awwws! sowwys! alot of teachers seem to be losing it
3 words. Our.Next.Generation.

i got a rant,

1.FUCK. THE. GODDAMN. WORLD.

2.preppy bitches(dudes included) make me wanna smack them with a hot knife

3.dumbass kids who dont shut the fuck up, jesus, nobody fucking CARES!!!

4.really loud girls, go choke on a dick

5.MY FELLOW PUNKS, I FUCKING LOVE YOU GUYS, MY KINDA PEOPLE, WHO UNDERSTAND ME FOR ME, LIKE THE SAME SHIT, YOU BASTARDS ARE AWESOME

i like the way you think
people that stare at you while your at a red light looking in your damn car like your a zoo animal,,then they tap everyone in the car like LOOK,,hmmm once I think about it I kinda like it
oh dude yeah just poke em in the eye with your mohawk
haha fucking growl at them outta nowhere man, scare the shit outta those pussies

I applied for a theatre summer internship about a month ago and made it past the first two interveiws. 

they FINALLY got back to me today to tell me that I've been rejected on account that i dont have work experience outside of school. 

i applied for the internship because i want to gain work experience outside of school... but how can i gain work experience if no one will hire me on account that i have none?

how can i prove myself if everyone is too afraid to give me the chance to do it?

the circle of doom is what I call that situation,I know exactly what you mean that shit is frustrating as all hell,don't give up though eventually somebody will give you the chance ,,,,good luck my friend
My rant: customers are assholes..

I'm out of eggs!

breakfast sucks today..

RSS

Latest Activity

Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service