Mohawks Rock

How many relationships have you been in? Do you find that people dont find you attractive because of your hair or how you dress? What sort of people do you go for? Are you in one now?

I have just been rejected. Again.

Views: 394

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, UK folk have absorbed alot of Oz and US slang and culture - which I quite like myself. But then it's often exotic differences that are attractive. =) But it helps sharing almost the same language. ;)
Culture isn't static anywhere - and in fact if it is, it's usually very restricting. So, I can welcome some changes to an extent. Though I might fight against it at times too. ;)

I don't like being forced to do things in the way folk in my region did in the past 'cause it's traditional.
move to brighton in the uk ull hav no probs its our gay capital and evry1 there is lovly theres aload of hawkd ppl there too
xxx
Acouple of relationships with a mohawk, generally the other person didnt care that much, except for one girl *cough*controlbitch*cough. BUt thats because i dated the "odd" people who had the same or simular intrested as me. BUt luckily for me Mrs. Khaos loves me for who i am, and thats the kind of person you gotta look for, someone who doesnt care what you look like...
He's perfect. Haha.

The handsome factor was truly a bonus.
I have a lot to say about this:

Three relationships. People are intimidated by me although to my friends I am described as a 6'2" teddy bear in a studded vest. Girls I go for usually start off as my friend. I have this hard time talking to strangers because I don't like much of anyone. Relationships for me don't last very long, I either get bored, she's too clingy/possessive, or she gets with me and after about 3 weeks decides I'm not what she's looking for and therefore her indecisiveness wasted her time and my time. I like my independence, not very many girls understand this about me. Sometimes i just like being alone and independent girls are awesome because they understand that. I love deep conversations, pretty girls are common these days, but intelligent girls take the cake!

And now a sad story that is somehow related: The last girl I was interested in is dating some douchebag who got mad at her for having guy friends. She was drunk, I drove her to his house, I gave her a hug and left. He proceeded to kick her out of the house because he assumed she was cheating on him with me despite her protests that he was wrong (which he was). Later that night I was hanging with my friends smoking, drinking and listening to Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin having a good time when she calls me crying her eyes out. With my friends in the car (we were driving) i ignored them and talked to her for over an hour and a half all the while resisting the urge to go to his house and beat the living shit out of him. I manage to console her and she quits crying and i call it a night. The next day she tells me that he wants to get back with her (btw he never apologized for his unreasonable jealousy). In these days that follow she refuses to speak to me in order to facilitate his insecure (and often violent) jealousy.

And now for the cynical part:
This story has happened to me with many different girls many different times. I invest my time, my feelings and emotional intimacy with them and they still treat me like shit. I'm always there for them but they never reciprocate. If she were to call me and tell me he was beating her I would go over and give him the ass kicking of his life, but from then on out I'd tell her she was on her own. It is for these reasons I don't care about much of anyone, and I'm not ashamed to say it. Girls generally don't like who I am and that's fine with me, but others who do are too stupid and enjoy getting abused and treated like items.

I don't call them relationships, I call them relationshits. To me its an unstable and temporary cure for loneliness. All I have is myself and a few friends but who needs more than that? I have no respect for guys who hit girls, but somehow they always end up in relationships. This confuses me. No wonder Oklahoma is number one in the nation for domestic and child abuse, WAY TO GO SOONER STATE!

Part of me would like to think that love exists, at least i think it works for some people but not for me. Rejection I can handle, but stupidity I cannot and i'm not about to waste more of my time trying to make someone else wake up. If she doesn't like me that's fine, but why the fuck does she call me crying and bitching about the choice that SHE made? I'm sick of being expected to care about and fix the problems of people who want nothing to do with me.

Final summation: I'm young, damaged, and bitter, and fuck you if you say you've never felt the same way before.
I know how you feel. Most guys I was once interested in didn't think enough, or were ridiculously clingy(like to the point where I couldn't hang out with my friends).

And as for the being on your own and saying that love doesn't exist for you... well just give it time would be my advice. I felt the same way for the longest time and now that Ive gone through a few crushes and a bad boyfriend Ive finally found someone I can say I "love". Its really complex for both of us because we are sooo independent and pessimistic about love; but really I feel like I'm with my best friend and we overcome our challenges with that- but together. (sorry for the ridiculously loooong run-on sentence) So, don't go looking for love- but if it finds you, maybe, welcome it.
hurts doesn't it?
I have been in 8 relationships, Most Guys are like Ewww because of How I am like Myself and I dont dress like other gurls.
I go for guys with tattos and have a bad attitude, a mohawk just makes them way more attractive lol
It sucks being rejected you should go for the gurls that like to smoke or just dont give a fuck lol
Shut the fuck up and get the fuck out bitch.

Oh yeah...I heard that you dated your cousin Josh. LMFAO...That is NASTY in a sick kind of way. Go hop on Joshs dick, slut!!!
I've only been in one relationship and I'm still currently in it. Techniccaly the attraction was only part of it cos it was a set-up from the begging. I always thought a relationship that started too fast wouldnt last long but i guess im proving that wrong. My girlfriend does, however, love my clothes and encourages me to get a mohawk (which i really want but i fail at any attempt). I never really went for anyone obviously but i was normally atrracted to poeple like me. dress the same same music stuff like that.

Sorry to hear about you. i guess all these happy stories dont help you much..
hug?
im lonely to ugh

RSS

Latest Activity

Gibby updated their profile
2 hours ago
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service