Mohawks Rock

How many relationships have you been in? Do you find that people dont find you attractive because of your hair or how you dress? What sort of people do you go for? Are you in one now?

I have just been rejected. Again.

Views: 382

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

next print making project.
i don't care if its overdone.
i don't have one
or free hugs pants.
to be a little different
2, yes, i really don't know...people im attracted to soemhow?, yes

...and to elaborate...
i'm too young to understand love.
tho i did fall for some guy...and its as close to love as i know for now.
tho he doesn't like my hair...
he wants me to grow my hair out and dye it 'normal'
and he doesn't particularly like the way i dress or how i do my makeup.
i don't know how i manage to heep him
"manage to keep him"??

never think like that.
He's lucky to have a free spirit like you who's willing and courageous enough to be different.
If he doesn't like how you truly are, then he's not good enough.
A few I'll say. Quite a while ago a lot of girls seemed interested in me only because how I looked. ( I had the generic emo look back then) And since then my girlfriend broke up with me, and I decided to get a mohawk, which other girls (and one guy) thought was hot lol. And then I completley shaved my head, which just creeps people out. But anyway, I think the majority of people liked my hair style and the way I dressed. I'm into girls that are really nice. I don't know why I just get along with them more than other people. And yes, but it's more of an on/off thing. And that sucks dude. Sorry to hear that.

(sorry for the long comment, but monsters give me too much energy to express my WHOLE opinion. again I'm sorry)
a. Handful of serious ones (long term dating) and very few short term ones. I'm picky =X

b. Some people are drawn in by my hair or whatever and thats why the start talking to me (only a few by how I dressed). but my shining personality keeps 'em around ;-) I have dated several people who really hated the fact that I didn't look like a girly girl and enjoyed shaving my head, etc. They tried to change that and failed.

c. People I tend to get on well with (who enjoy me for me). Generally it was assholes, but I've stopped that. Mr. Khaos is different, and I knew that as soon as he finally started talking to me =D

d. Yes!! haha

Prettiest girl in my school too.
I find the first one hard to define, but it's around 5 I'd reckon.

Sometimes, different folk like different folk, there's matches out there and when they happen that's very cool. I just find I probably expect a high level of honour/respect from ppl and I fail at times when I get hurt.

I go for mischievous, confident people with some caring and agression in them and able to adapt and understand. =)

I'm not in a relationship now - I found it hard leaving the last one, bit of a yo-yo with large gaps between.
Ive had quite a few most turned out real shitty. Lots of people judge me by how i look i have not bought clothes from a clothing store in over 3 years. Thrift stores for life! I have been given money by people who think im homeless and had friends mistake homeless people for me no fucking joke. Most girls are too stoked on that kinda shit. I look for someone who stands for their beliefs and is willing to defend them even if i disagree with thier beliefs. I am with someone. Yeah thats fucking right believe it or not. She is the fucking world to me shes in idaho at college and i wont get to see her again till august. She is fucking amazing and we discuss politics and religion for hours. So if a high school dropout, skate rat, artist, with chipped crooked teeth, no car, no money, and no health insurance who only wears used clothes covered in every stain known to man can get a girl whos beautiful, smart as fuck, and getting paid to go to school to be an landscape arcitecht (however you fuckin spell it) then im sure you can find someone.
1? Maybe 2 proper ones? Who knows when your this young....
Even when it's down, you get the looks, in the more ignorant yuppie parts you get "emo cow" but one thing that has translated worldwide is the 'DYYYKE!"
Go for anyone intelligent, can handle my... swings from introvert to extrovert doesn't nessicarily have to share my choice of subculture but ima a sucker for the physcobillys n rube boys.
Hahaha didn't mean to bitch, but dats the way it is!!
peace
How many relationships have you been in? 4
Do you find that people dont find you attractive because of your hair or how you dress? im sure plenty do, but my hair makes me feel more attractive so i could care less about what they think..
What sort of people do you go for? i cant say i really go after a particular type of person, i just like who i like.. its the person as a whole that matters
Are you in one now? i am, were coming up on 2 years in sept..

awe *hug* youll be okay!

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured