Mohawks Rock

http://www.mohawksrock.com/profile/AntiFaggot
http://www.mohawksrock.com/profile/SadisticBastard

both nazis and openly admit to it it, please ban these fuckers now.

Views: 2088

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ban The Bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok this thread just got really retarded... for a minute i thought it may have been serious
Honestly, if you really want something accomplished then talk it out constructively instead of attacking each other. So what if you don't agree or do agree with someone if you can't communicate with them in a productive, mature fashion. I'm glad you all want to stand up for what you believe in, but please cut out the name calling, immature rants. We're big kids, let's act like it, yea?
THANK YOU!!! geez finally
Well said.
My sentiments exactly!
hahaha thank you
i never wanted any argument, they need to be banned because their views spread hate, and they are abusing other members
ive never abused anyone that diddnt have it coming to them
I wasn't speaking directly to you
In my opinion, all people are made equal. And all people should be treated equally.

That being said, I find Nazism repulsive and bigoted. It revels in unreasonable, unwarrented hatred for another human, and that is sick. But lets face it, it isnt the only discrimination going on, and we hardly persecute all acts of racial villification as harshly as we do these nazi supporters. Granted Hitler and his followers killed thousands in a disgusting way, but think about it... Christianity has done similar things to women. Saints and sinners alike, most groups have done terrible things fighting for what they believe in.

Persecuting Nazi supporters in such a way is extremely hypocritical... would you go yell "FUCK YOU SICK FUCKER" at the priest down the road, just because his religion organised witch hunts and the holy wars?

If you would, thats a bit scary, and you need to blow off some steam.

However, I don't believe saying "its the internet"is at all an excuse, they still support ideals which are destructive, hateful and encourage inequality and murder, just because it's the internet doesn't excuse them for that.

Furthermore, if you are going to oppose Nazism, please do more than going to said user and typing "FUCK YOU PEEACE OF SKUM" because thats hardly opposing Nazism, it's just being childish and just as ignorant as anti-semite views are.

People, you can't ban someone for their beliefs.
And please, protest properly, if you must protest, don't just hurl abuse.
thank you, you're a person after my own heart.... all this false bullshit about unity and at the same time being quick to dispose of those who are different (repulsively different) is a little too much hypocricy for me to handle
I do see the point there, but if they where to be banned I don't think I'd have much of a problem with it. But if people don't see whats wrong with being a Nazi to begin with then I'm not sure exactly how to explain to them my reason for strongly opposing Nazism.

RSS

Latest Activity

Gibby updated their profile
4 hours ago
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service