Mohawks Rock

http://www.mohawksrock.com/profile/AntiFaggot
http://www.mohawksrock.com/profile/SadisticBastard

both nazis and openly admit to it it, please ban these fuckers now.

Views: 2057

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

who are we to ban someone though? for what? just because we don't agree? i could be a staunch republican and alot of people here would disagree with me... all it is is a conflicting point of view, you just have to rise above it and realize that through a discussion forum he can't do anything to hurt you and until he does there's no reason to ban him... thats my stance
Indeed, it's sad because they don't realise the dreadful irony that they are being just as pathetic as those they oppose. Not to mention act in a similarly closeminded fashion.
i totally just said the same thing earlier lol where were you like 30 min ago? i like the way you think!
Hahaha - I thought I had better pitch in because I left a comment on the White Pride mans profile, and saw that most of the protest had been "FUCK YOU SUCKING ON BLACK COCK" I was kinda shocked. People are bonkers.
yeah, i think its almost hilarious how he just joined and like half the forum is telling him to "FUCK OFF AND DIE!!!" i almost feel sorry for the bastard lol
I agree with your points. But then, I also think that as mentioned above, ppl should be able to communicate in a grown up discussion without resorting to insults and name-calling.

Though of course, that is often considered the most effective way of shocking (usually what they want to do) - although in this case, it's so obvious and repeated, it's lost its effect on me.

I admit, that because of the way someone puts these insults on their page it makes me aware that they may decide to spread them to me and others. In which case, the block feature can be used to prevent that possibility - which is a shame, 'cause they've lost their ability to enter discussion before it starts. :/

But sometimes you can't give ppl the benefit of the doubt to be reasonable if they've not showed it first and must protect your own space on the Internet. To each, their own.

So, far, I've seen more reason from one of the named two (Psycho Death Wank), so that gains some respect from me. I'm not saying I agree or support, but I think you deserve credit for responding with reason and not just insults.
Yeah I hadn't looked at psycho death wanks posts so I didn't see that he wasn't being painful about it. But the other guy as far as I'm concerned was really asking for trouble, his link is AntiFaggot and his username is White Pride World Wide, luckily it doesn't seem like he's a very active member.
Yeah, and I see he left a derogatory comment on your page there - block WPWW, if you haven't already - he's turned out exactly as I suspected might happen above and is just after attention and responses.
well with deathwank he's just stating his ideals not really being abrasive in a harmful fashion, but as far as i know (i could be wrong) White Pride Worldwide just joined and hasnt really had much time to be harmful to much of anyone, i do belive people should be able to discuss without name calling, but right now we're the ones leaving malicious posts on their comment spaces.... that seems wrong to me. All i'm saying is if you want them banned wait until they've done something ban-worthy... for example joining a LGBT group for the sole purpose of spreading hate (so far as i know that hasnt happened)
Would "im sorry kike faggots dont have opinions in life" get him banned by any chance, I'm not so fond of him.
was that on his own profile? was it in a public discussion? and was he provoked? ask yourself this
The "white pride world wide" guy posted it as a comment on Alex's profile.
Using hate speech as a personal attack on a member, seems rather ban-worthy to me.

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured