Mohawks Rock

http://www.mohawksrock.com/profile/AntiFaggot
http://www.mohawksrock.com/profile/SadisticBastard

both nazis and openly admit to it it, please ban these fuckers now.

Views: 2057

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you pretty much said exactly what i've been saying this entire time lol but you use sooooo much evidence!!! way to go! peace to you, until we speak again...
i dont want them flamed, this topic is about banning them.
Personally I am Anti Nazi, but I don't have a problem with people who believe that. That is their opinion on one subject. The only thing I find offensive isn't from Sadistic Basterd, it is from White Pride World Wide, I find his username "AntiFaggot" to be offensive and something should be done about that.
i agree.
i have revised my opinion on psycho death wank, i wont try to get him banned if he makes constructive posts and doesnt promote Nazism etc

i would also like to bring attention to this member, more of them are coming, i think its more than just a coincidence that this many Nazis are joining up so close together. http://www.mohawksrock.com/profile/WhiteDevil
psycho death wank hasn't and doesn't. he has fairly good communication with everyone on here...I've never seen anything out of the ordinary with him.
haha damn skippy XD
Perhaps there might be way for you to block messages from these people (I ignore them).... I know other sites where a block messages from a particular member is an option. It is a kind of 'personal censorship'.

I may be older and politically conservative, but I'm no fan of nazis (or communists stalinists, facsists, or maoists, etc). My German (Catholic) family lost everything because they believed in democracy and openly defied a one party government (both Hitler and later Stalin).

The US Constitution is one of the great documents created by mankind. I'm thankful we have such a document to protect us from our government and each other. Freedom of speech is an integral part of that document. As intelligent people, we can also use our 'freedom to ignore'.....
thank you bob that is so right! glad ur back
not everyone can just ignore it.
ur an anarchist right? isn't that life sans rules and government? i think you contradict yourself by saying i advocate total liberty!.... but no one can be a nazi. for an anarchist you just seem petty.
You are a bit of an idiot aren't you?

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured