Mohawks Rock

as long as you have the basics down,you need to start educating yourselves learn the truth(about everything) learn how not to rely on petty people and think for yourslves develop opinoins of ur own!

Views: 322

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

All I'm saying is that you want to be part of a solution, not part of the deconstruction of like minded individuals. In order to work the system you have to know the system...

People who get thier foot in the door, will only hold the door open for people that want the door open...

Do you understand the metaphor?
That is wicked true.

I was just talking to someone about that idea today:
I'd rather be part of the solution than the problem. And in my mind and by practice, I am, for the most part. But you can't always fix the problem from the outside. Cosmetic changes are nice for a little while, but you really have to dig into something to ensure it changes. Shake it up. Turn it upside down, inside out. Otherwise things will just go back to how they were before. Regardless of how you practice it - at work, for a cause, in other life cirumstances.
And that foot in the door metaphor is beautiful and sad, depending on the perspective you take.

But damn it. Sometimes I just enjoy being counter productive...haha.
Yes its quite fun!
but my point was that its nothing about the door or the system,im talking about the individual?
XD dont fucking insult me love! I have a shitty ass keybord dont be so fucking judgmental,i obviously practice what a preach so dont be labling me hipocratic.and the thing you agrred on was my fucking point so if your gonna rant and rave do it to someone who gives a flying shit cause its my opinon take it or leave it I DONT WANT ALL THESE CUNTS HAVING THE SAME IDEAS AS ME! as i already fucking metioned.......
um, yeah...
yeah i get it dosent change the fact that i know people who have had that same door slammed in there fucking face,get the metaphor....?
try try try again...or just go get yourself a cardboard box and preach your unwillingness to others that gave up...Your in the wrong spot to get sympathy for your condition.
XD i was born in a carbord box yet I havent give up you guys
if i save one of you from becoming mindless and believing all you see and hear for reasons unknow to even yourself
it might make up for some of the people like you
cause misantheopic parnoia isnt a conditon but an awakening
weather youlike it are not to themyou are nothing
theywill lie
they will manipulate
they will control
let em if you will but history preceeds me
so dont be so fucking judgmental
and you see
I have no sympathy for your kind
Dawn,
Holy shit.
Reading your posts made me pray for the first time... ever.
I pray you never populate, I pray your word doesn't reach the ears of those who are more susceptible to bullshit, and cliche remarks in hopes to become more "punk rock."

The one thing I despise more than anything, is being cliche, and you "love" are cliche, and a complete hypocrite.
If ANYONE needs a formal education, it is you. You lack the ability to complete a paragraph without making some trite remark. You lack the ability to spell, or comprehend that others will have opposing opinions.
Did you HONESTLY think you could just post something and everyone would just go "HELL YEAH, FUCK SCHOOL"
You lack the common knowledge that VERY few places will take you seriously without that piece of paper saying you have sat down for hours on end.
You think they're brainwashing? Be above the influence.

an hero now, plox.
one,learn some fucking respect for me.I.DO.NOT.care if everyone agrees like ive said fuck knows how many time,but this is a DISSCUSSION?
I'll amit it may look weird not having abosolute fucking perfection in my writing but im fucking typing, on a retarded computer.
Most of the people on here completly missed the point so why would i amuse them.
dont call me a fucking hipocrit.....and now i'm bored
1. You have to EARN my respect.
2. If this is a discussion, why did you get butthurt when someone relayed their opinion VERY early on in this thread. Regardless if they agree with you or not, it was a discussion.
3. You're on a retarded computer... I'm just going to have to laugh at that. Yes, blame your preposterous grammar and vocabulary on your computer.
4. Why would you amuse them? What? Wait... what? really? What... your train of thought... I just don't... right.

Oh, but congrats on being bored. A+ for relevancy.

Kids, stay in school.
Amen sissta! Stay in School, then you can have your opinions backed by educated rebuttals! funny word eh?

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
yesterday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
yesterday
Gibby updated their profile
Friday
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4