Mohawks Rock

as long as you have the basics down,you need to start educating yourselves learn the truth(about everything) learn how not to rely on petty people and think for yourslves develop opinoins of ur own!

Views: 322

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I think I love you, have babies with me? Oh wait I don't think our anatomy would work. Dang, haha.

But seriously it's like banging your head against a wall with this one.
Lol, we can not and say we did! I'm sure Dawn will believe it... because she doesn't need school haha.

It is, but sometimes, those are my favorites, especially when the conclusion is
"thank this ignorant cunt on a ramble for this,not the brightest i the bunch i suppose..."
because you can't help but lauuughh. What is she saying? Does she comprehend irony?

Just think of it more as a joke, than as an individual who honestly thinks that.
Yes educators can be biased and petty.
Yes it is very important to develop your own opinion.
However, the "truth" is a very subjective thing. What is "truth" to me may be the furthest thing from it for you. How do I know this? I was educated in logic, critical thinking, and I studied a few philosophers (particularly ones who discussed the topic of the existence of god and states of being).

This is not to say that one cannot be educated or well learned without the aid of higher learning in an institution. I will say it helps though simply because it forces you work towards goals in a way that you find works for you.
your are uber pathetic ...have no life...and seriously,get some ass or somthing.i never said drop out.i never said i was perfect.I only said educate yourself further,and whomever missed that point i told them.so Fuck off with your immature ass and get a life.
Oh man, UBER pathetic. Oh geesh.
You're just so uuuubbbeerrr lammeee.
I guess I don't have a life, between college, working and advancing my knowledge on a variety of subjects.

Get some ass? Um, I suppose... if you insist, I will go forth and retrieve an ass.
I didn't say you said drop out? I also sure as hell didn't accuse you of being perfect, or claiming so.

"school dosent matter" title vs recent statement "I only said educate yourself further"
uh, what?

Immature ass... you sure have some sort of obsession with my rear end.
Dawn the post reads "School doesnt matter", well all every one is trying to tell you "yes, school does matter".

I agree you should educate your self further out of the social system known as "Higher Education", but that is incorporated in those studies. You would be impressed to know how many professors have been subjugated to lifes turmoil as well, and have learned from studies outside of the classroom too!

History, is the most biased I feel in the school system, because it comes from the unbiased English point, instead of more focus on the native american social structures and heritage. But you have to understand also that the European countries founded this country on "Higher Education" and schools have been around for centuries to learn about how things work and function in a "Real World" and most important "In a FUNCTIONING SOCIETY"...

I care about how you feel, and was once there myself...it took alot of kicks in the face for me to realize, I better stay in school and off the streets....Anarchy is alot meaner and tougher than you may be aware....Read some indian history, if you dont believe me!
i hope that wasn't directed against me. I was trying to be polite...
Nothing was targeted at you, in fact you inspired me to me a little kinder in the direction of my replies...
lol thank you but I was directing that at dawn, her comment was posted right after mine. I guess I got confused.
Dont worry, I think Dawn might be going thru an anti-social economical political and culture phase, that any good punkrocker must go thru to be a truely educated and most important leader in society!
I guess to a degree I am still going through that (I am only 22). I understand why people feel the way they do, but I must admit I love to get into discussions with those types of people. I don't come at them from the point of "I'm right, you're wrong, shut up and listen". I listen to and consider what they have to say and if I disagree I tell them why and use a logical approach based on my readings, studies, and personal experiences.

I hate to say it but most anarchists turn me off to the idea of anarchy. They give me no logical reason that it could ever work. Most of them get mad and call me a moron and keep listening to their Crass records. I have had the pleasure of talking to an intelligent anarchist who's arguments actually made sense. So far he has been the only person to convince me that it would be possible.

I dislike mainstream politics, society, etc., but I like to think that by taking a step back and considering why we dislike it so much and how we can fix it is so much more beneficial than quitting and starting ignorant cliques full of voter apathy, corporate nihilists ("I can't stop corporate greed so I should just buy in"), and criminals. (I am sorry but you aren't promoting a cause by stealing from walmart.)

If you really want to be edgy and stand up for perfectly good ideals, go through their educational system, don't let them mold you, stay true to your goals and what you believe, get outside knowlege wherever you can (even from the people you dispise), and in the end you could be a powerful leader of people, a catalyst for social change.

Its one thing for a man in a suit running for office to promise change to you, but it isn't always gonna be the change you are wanting or needing. No, you have to go out and take that for yourself, and the only way you stand a chance is to be educated, not necessarily in an institution, but know every aspect for doing what you want and counter arguing those that would stop you. If you are intelligent, if you have a plan, and if you are above selling out to the agendas of corporations or slinging shit at your opponent, the people will realize that you have their best interest in mind. In theory, that's how I'd get shit done.
Well put good man! I agree with all that you have said, and as far as the anarchist. His ideology probably would only work with other intelligent anarchists.....

Thank you for the beautiful words, but I must retire this post, and get back to school work!

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
yesterday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
yesterday
Gibby updated their profile
Friday
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4