Mohawks Rock

Is getting sent around the world to get signed by as many MR members as possible, Starting with a tour of Australia, so that one person doesn't have everyones address and that it doesn't cost one person too much money, it will have to be handed along from member to member being sent on by the last person with the shirt.
When as many people as we can get have signed it, it will be sent back to me and framed.
DON'T FORGET TO TAKE A PICTURE OF YOU WEARING THE SHIRT AND UPLOAD IT TO THE SITE!

Views: 86

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

haha i like the way you put that
this's i flippin awesome idea!
im in

cornwall, england
I'm in!

Alexis

Odessa, FL, USA
Just out of curiosity...what size is it? For some members it may be large and for others it may not fit at all. This could pose a problem.
It is big enough for a powerlifter to wear,
Haha I hope that it doesn't swallow some of out smaller members.
More people in the shirt at once!!!
Sounds good to me! =]
How are we gonna know who to send it too next and the address of the person? should whoever get's it be like okay so I have it now, I live here who lives near me? then that person message the other thurr actual address? or should we maybe make a constantly up-dated list with everyone name and address (or location then message them for the address) on it so we can just go to that and be like okay I'm sending it to so-and-so, cross them off.
Say that you have it, then find the closest member and then you both have to post saying you are giving and recieving and the address is to be sent in a PM
khaos!
usa

not sure what state yet. depends on when this happens
Another question.

Washing it. I know that after a while things STINK! Its going to be written on in mostly marker (I presume) and that tends to wash off after a while. So are we making a "no washing" rule?

My other question is how do we get other peoples addresses and no be total creeps about it?
The majority of you that I talk to seem legit, but there are over 2,000 members that I don't know...

And maybe we should make a group for this? Everyone who wants to be a part joins the group- its easier to keep track and it eliminates inactive members who don't care. And we could possible have/keep an updated list of where its going and who is closest/gets it next.

Just a few thoughts.

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured