Mohawks Rock

So what is is the worst and the most hilarious comment/remark you've gotten about your hawk??

Seems lately every time I come on the forum it's the same few discussions so I thought I'd add something new.
What was the worst comment/remark/action from an asshole you've ever gotten and the most hilarious. For me the worst was some idiot that just yelled "EMO....um....FAG!". It just pissed me off because he couldn't come up with anything better and he said um for fuck sake.
The most hilarious was a few teenagerish kids talking and they were pointing and looking directly at me. I over heard one say "Look at that" (another one) "yea so?" (first one) "What a dyke(and Im a guy). Check out the landing strip."
I just cracked up laughing out loud. I walked up and said" You made my day(still rolling)" and walked off. He looked like he shit his self. I guess he wasn't expecting that out of me. Haha
What are yours?

Views: 923

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i got that once.
Greatest && Worst Mohawk Moments:

-walking into a public restroom where a little girl stared the whole time she washed her hands, then almost smashed into the wall when her mother called for her to leave the bathroom.

-helping out at the homeless shelter where a mexican man looked at me and said "la chica punk? la chica punk?" and smiling and gesturing at my hair.

-wandering around in a grocery store, turning a corner bumping into a woman and her two children, woman says "see lookie at her hair!" then saying to me, "he's been wanting a mohawk" as the boy almost burst into tears and refused to look at me and the woman kept saying "it's okay! you can lookie!" as i just walked off laughing.

-dad saying it was ugly, i look like an indian, a rooster, etc...

-grandpa saying it detracts the pretty from my face.

-grandma saying i will attract the 'wrong kind of people' and that i shouldn't go looking so different from other people.

-family reunion: a great uncle about 70 years old coming up to me and saying that nobody can tell me what to do, and told me not to listen to anyone, that i should do whatever the hell i like. (i thought this was great because everyone else at my family reunion was either avoiding eye contact with me or criticizing me)

-navigating through a corn maze through my friends, and a huge group of kids saying "that guy has awesome hair!" or "is that a boy or a girl?" or "dude you have a mohawk." i was kinda pissed that everyone thought i was a boy, but i guess it was dark out and i had a big jacket...

-going to a mexican restaurant in the middle of the night, the cashier asking how it stays up.

-school banning me from wearing a mohawk. (i will be switching to a school where i can wear it up to 15 inches tall)

-countless amounts of strange looks, stares, and whisper/points.
Worst:
Hey look at that faggot with the mohawk. Lets try and beat that loser up.
*I kicked their asses with some friends

It just really pisses me off that people are so dam ignorant.

Best comment:
Dam dude thats the best mohawk i've seen in my whole life.

*warm and fuzzy feeling
Do they have a good reason? Is it in the school rules/code?
schools should be rejoicing that you even turn up! how you look is totally beside the point,god how irritating, i dont remember any shit from the school went to but i had red and black dreads at the time so maybe it was deemed acceptable, who knows, i did get asked by my college councillor why i insisted on 'mutilating myself' (add the hair and piercings you apparently have mutilation)

got a lot of peeps wondering about my gender when i had a short double mohawk going on, and now i get nothing but love for my hair, although again its not a hawk these days, more of a chelsea with 2 pigtail sprouts going on in pink, there is only one guy who ever remarks with 'you've got a funny haircut havnt you?' to which i reply 'depends on your sense of humour' but its getting boring now and he is a complete knob who likes to intimidate people by sniffing thier bits in the local shop
the two most hilarious things i have ever heard

the first was when a five year old in a grocery store asked me if i was a t-rex. mother stepped in and told him he was being rude, and i said told her it was cool,then i made my arms tiny like t-rex arms and stomped down the aisle making t-rex noises.

the second was at a bus stop in austin. a noticed this old man unabashedly staring at me, slack jawed. i smiled at him and he leaned over and said "i wasn't trying to be rude. when i was in the navy i had an indiscretion with a parrot, and i thought you may be my daughter". i've no clue whether or not he was being serious but i was laughing so hard i nearly ralphed
"You look like Bill from Tokio Hotel!" That was the most worse one... Höhö... not good
had a good one at the dropkick murphys show the other day.
a pretty big guy(like tanked) talks up to me as dropkick are finishing(i was getting a drink, was gonna get ons tage but got kicked from the front). he comes up to me goes "hey dude, sorry about hitting you in the pit" and im like "dont worry about it man, was good fun"
and he goes "man you really gotta fix your mohawk" so i responded" ya its gappy as fuck" and hes like "no man its way to main stream" and i laughed, and then he said "i know whats main stream dude, i conformed, i was in the army, and fuck dude that Mohawk is way mainstream"
-first time trying the tri-hawk when he said this to me

i coudn't do anything buy laugh.
some one asked me if it was worth it to put the fork in the socket. it was witty but i was all tired and hungover so it was just kind of awkward
Worst: being called a dog by my very tradition aunt, most of the family asking wtf!?, now ex-bf saying it looked good then just before breaking up saying he honestly hated it, being called les, dyke, etc when im straight (not against it but just saying) best friend of like 15yrs saying she didnt like it and would be better short, hinting on the faux, just general bullshit im sure everybody as been through and dealt with:P

Best: the day after getting it cut, my grandma touching, laughing, and simply saying "crazy...just like your mother, i still love you though" letting a best friend cut my 14in ponytail to cheer her up after a shitie week:) my lil cousins reactions and giggling fits when they look at me (theres 4 of them under the age of 4:D), most people saying how cool, brave, and "completely comfortable with myself to be able to make such a statement in such the world we live in."

Nicknames: rooster, the rocketeer (when its a fan), freak, black sheep baa-baa, the mad sciencist, sonny (name of my cockatiel), birdy, little miss sunshine, captain, lol
We have this foreign exchange student at our school right? She's from Italy, and really nice and pretty. Before i got my hawk, we had talked, and were friendly. So when i come to school after i cut my mohawk, and she sees me, she totally tweaks.
"What did you do?" jaw drops to floor, "oh your pretty, pretty hair, how could you? What will people think? Are you trying to tell me you're gay, and you like me, and you want to be the man? Oh god, what did you do??!"

hah. it was hella funny. Especially the look on her face.
Dude the same thing happened to me! It was the first few weeks of school and we talked and she seemed to be interested in me and then I got the hawk and she flipped the fuck out. "Oh my god! What the fuck posessed you to do that to your hair?!?! Ew! Thats hella gay! " and she never talked to me again. I thought it was funny. The look on her face was priceless.

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured