Mohawks Rock

i went to a gwar show on saturday witch was fucking awesome :D

but be4 the show even start my friend decided to pick me up by my neck witch im use to but he ended up doing it too long and i start getting lighted head and pointed down when he put me down i was out cold and fell straight to the ground and banded my head off the concrete ground i was only out a few seconds but when i opened my eyes and saw every1 looking at me i didnt know where i was or what happened and they were looking at me with their jaws dropped in a wtf is she alive kinda look they helped me up and were holding me up as i was laughing and asking where the fuck am i, what the fuck just happened how fuck did i black out, they told me and they said i hit the ground mad hard they said they could head my head hit the ground over the bass, but i didnt even feel a thing and i dont even have a lump of anything but my ears r still ringing and its been 2days to the show and my mom think i should go to the hospital and i dont want to go, do u guys think i should go?

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol no i wanted to prove it to myself lol and hang them on my wall :p
mmm images of homer simpson's MRI come to mind lol

RSS

Latest Activity

Nina Baker updated their profile
May 19
Nina Baker joined Mad Hatter's group
May 19
Profile IconJoiaDaDestroia, James Flannery, John A Santrizos and 11 more joined Mohawks Rock
May 19
A photo by Myké was featured
May 19
Myké updated their profile
May 11
Myké posted photos
May 11
Safety posted a photo
Apr 19
Sasha Scarr Graham joined Joey's group
Apr 18
site created by