Mohawks Rock

I cant tell you how many times I've been walking through the supermarket or the mall, and had some young kid, usually single digit years old, make some comment about me to their parent(s). Sometimes their words are typical, but sometimes they are pretty damn funny, but either way, they always say it pretty loudly :p

Views: 539

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey man 'splosives are fun shit

I love when little kids try to make comments to there parents and the parent goes " dont look " and shields there eyes and makes them turn away from me. 

Today alittle girl was hiding under a table from me and every time she would come out she would point to me and say " thats a girl " and then giggle and go back under the table  she did it atleast 10 times and finally i said YES im a girl 

hahaha wtf? that's awesome but makes NO sense! Why would that be the logical action of a little girl to your hair? (rhetorical question. I understand little kids don't always have the most... well... logical logic.) :p

haha i theirs a group of chavs in my town their about 15-17? and everytime they see my them call me "jizz head" for some reason they seem to believe i spike my hair up with jizz :S

I may have started that. I've always explained away the white residue from Got2Be spray as jizz.
I usually get the "How do you do it" and "Can I touch it" questions I get from anyone, but kids are always either a little nervous until I smile, or see I'm not scary, or they're interested and amazed from the word go. Parents generally don't seem too worried about me answering their kids, which is good too - don't want to get labelled a paedophile.
yeah  I've actually had parents encourage their children to ask me questions or complement my hair. Like, they'll say how cool my hair is to their parents, and then the parents will tell them to tell that to me. "Don't be shy, just go tell him" kind of thing.
Actually I feel bad and embarrassed for the parents sometimes lol cause kid would be like ''HEY LOOK AT THEIR HAIR THEY HAVE MOWHAWKS'' and the parents give a quick glance then quickly quiet the kid,lol me and my son always get that ,but you would be amazed because most of the time its actually the parent that is rudely loud with stupid comments
Yeah actually I get about an equal number of kids and adults making remarks or asking questions about the hawk, though the adults are of course much more open about asking me or commenting me directly, whereas the kids are too shy and just tell their parents. You'd think, living in New Hampshire, that having a mohawk would be so out of the ordinary in such an unpopulated area of the country that parents would readily try to keep kids from looking or talking about mohawks because around here, we have an average age of like 45 or so and everyone looks virtually the same, and they probably would associate people like me with trouble and drugs, but i cant recall a time when I've heard a parent hushing their kid or otherwise telling them to just ignore me, which is kind of a nice surprise...ok so maybe twice, but that's only TWO times I can recall... in 4 and a half years! I've even had plenty of elderly people come up to me in a friendly fashion and smile and tell me im handsome etc. It really is nice to not be so readily judged. People dont ever seem to make negative remarks about my hair or piercings or dress style. I guess the people who don't like it just don't tell me, which works. :)
your right about the elderly they always have something good to say,lol I have yet to come across an elderly person with a negative comment.why is that? but for the most part I would say I get about 10 percent negative comments 90 good
Actually I just read my post again and I had stated that on 2 occasions parents had told their kids not to talk about or look at me. That's not true. I meant that on 2 occasions, somebody gave me a negative remark about my hair, and it wasn't a young kid or a parent.
i like it when three year olds and stuff will walk by and say wow mommy look at his head one time some little kid took a pic with me

RSS

Latest Activity

Gibby updated their profile
11 hours ago
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service