Mohawks Rock

I cant tell you how many times I've been walking through the supermarket or the mall, and had some young kid, usually single digit years old, make some comment about me to their parent(s). Sometimes their words are typical, but sometimes they are pretty damn funny, but either way, they always say it pretty loudly :p

Views: 522

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i thought bout pissin on him lmao

agreed :D

Maybe it´s because in cartoons there is often coloured hair and mohawks but I often get the question from kidz if I work for a cartoon show. It would have been funny if it was true to be a living cartoon =)
my daughters are ages 2 and 3 and they give me the best reactions about my hair. If I change the style or color they always have something to say. Last time I colored my hair pink my oldest told me I was a 'pink panther unicorn' and I thought it was such a great compliment. lol
that is pretty cool haha

at Megacon me and my friends were getting our picture taken with a guy dressed as Deadpool, you can see a kid riding on his dads shoulders trying to grab my hair

i cant help but laugh/smile when kids are like "MOM! look at his cool hair"  shit thats gunna stick with them. they might even get a mohawk when they are older.  but i cant help but notice all the looks you get when its standing a foot above your head. lol its a good feeling non the less

My son is 5 and Everytime I do something crazy with my hair he loves it. Now with the mohawk he likes to lay next to me rubbing the shaved sides, and keeps telling me to color it different colors. Just had a baby girl, so I have not been out to see what other reactions it gets... We shall see!

hahahaah

I have a niece/goddaughter, she's 1 year and 5 months... and my sister always says to her:

"your godmother is a horse!! play with her mane!"

ahahahahahah it's pretty funny!

she loves my hair... and she's always playing with it like it's some kind of toy hahahah

i love it!!

when I'm in public places, I always listen to other kids saying that my hair looks like a horse hair too...

hahahahah it's pretty funny!!

Aahaha, this one time I walked to my college, and because there's lil' kids in the same building (small town, every class and grade and education-related thingy is on the same building :D), I've had quite a few comments... The last was the best, no doubt. I walked in and this little fellow, about 7 years-old shouts "Batman!" pointing at me, and then just turns to his friends and continues whatever he was doing before that.

But well, the most heart-warming thing to hear was when my older sister called me and told that his son had got her mom to cut him a mohawk because aunt Piiskasielu has one. <3

Batman? How did he get Batman out of your hair? hahaha. That in itself would be enough to make me laugh if it was said to me... well you even more-so because your a female being called BatMAN?... lol I don't know what he was thinking.

Well, I was about to die of laughter (didn't laugh at the little fellow's face though) walking down to my class after that... Mostly because we have this inside joke, me and my big sister - she calls me Batman and I call her Robin :'D

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured