Mohawks Rock

I was just wondering if when you lost your virginity was it all you expected ? was it with the right person ? I'll start , I was 21 she was 22 , it was all over before I knew what I was doing , it was on my honey moon , I'll never forget it but I think she would like to lol

Views: 1534

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i still got my virginity, i have barely had a relationship, people here hate me lol.
ditto on the virginity or the people hate you thing ?
same
17. she was 18 and a foreign exchange student from germany.
if you could do it again who would it be with ?
I have a similar problem :( she is my sole mate but I'm too shit scared to tell her how I feel in case it changes our relationship , her friendship means more to me than a chance at happiness .
I can see one of you is going to have to move , but both of you probably have well established lives where you are :( sad predicament to be in , if it were me and I knew that she felt the same way about me then hell nor high water could stop me from being with her ..
wow...i was only 15...he was 17...he wasnt the right person...he sorta pushed it on me while we were drunk...wish i could forget it...once he got it from me he broke up with me...oh and later on i find out that he cheated on me..what an asshole right?
Devin sounds like you were suckered in by an asshole that was only after one thing :( I hope you don't think all guy's are like that and are willing to give guy's in general another chance , I'm sure there's someone out there that will restore your faith in guy's :)
um, it was sort of what i expected, but i was real nervous, hahaha, i kept thinking i was gonna get caught. i was 17, she was 16. definately the right person, im still with her, and its probably gonna keep going for a long time. so glad i lost it before i turned 18...i had given up a few chances before, and i regretted it cuz i thought it wasnt going to happen, lol, i was way off.
why did you think that you had to lose it before you were 18 ?
oh idk, i just felt like it

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured