Mohawks Rock

I was just wondering if when you lost your virginity was it all you expected ? was it with the right person ? I'll start , I was 21 she was 22 , it was all over before I knew what I was doing , it was on my honey moon , I'll never forget it but I think she would like to lol

Views: 1547

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i was 11 he was 16 wed been together 4 or 5 years i was completly in love with him i dnt no what he thort of me
less then a year later he asked me to be a prostertute to help him get some money i bit his cock ^^ he was also cheating on me threw out my whole relationship and hes a genuine bastard n i dislike him very much losing my virginity itself is a bit of a blur as i was so off my face but i remember thinking why havnt i been doin this all my life now i realize i was far too younge n he was a dick! (gud shag tho) but with out him i proberbly wudnt be having all the sex i am now and all the drugs and all my friends i dnt think id hav a hawk. the mistakes u make in ur life make u hu u are today
so kids dont have sex or ull die!
lol
xxx
I was 14, she was 17, I was pretty drunk, I don't remember how it ended, I just remember waking up next to her XD

almost memorable
A lot of people seem to loose it when they were drinking lol, Makes me glad I don't drink.
there's only one licker thats good for sex ;) and it don't come in a bottle or can lol
Does it come in a box?
speaking of boxes why is it that when a woman loses her virginity she gets to keep the box it came in lol
awesome totally awesome
Lmao
agreed and its the best part of sex
technically the first i was 8 she was 9 she lived across the lane and it was under her picnic table with a blanket over it i don't really count that since it was so young but oh well same girl's mom moved her out to another province because she found my underwear in her room

but the first i count we were both 14 and it was at a friend's house that she was staying at with her friend going at it on the bed on the other side of the room(later i ended up going at her aswell and her b/f was cool with it and is a friend of mine lol) but she was in charge i'ed already had many many girls that i'ed fooled around with including a couple of my friends aunt's and such but never actually had sex she had only had 3 guys that she had been with really but she had had sex with all three of them first about 5 min no condom and her on top then she grabbed one put it on me and we had boring ol missionary with me on top for the next hour only slept with her about 3 times after that
pretty boring really not a good looking girl really either her boobs were already at that age hanging in her pits and neither her or her friend shaved
ewwwww shaving is needed in my opinion well for girls certainly cuz if u wna have a gud old dive i dnt wna be picking pubes outta ur teeth for the next 3 days *gags* dont u h8 it when a girl shaves like the top bit but underneath its all hairy i always think YAY shaved pussy and then u go down there n ur like *barf* im gna hav 2 put my tongue on that
its false hope so dont do it girls if u wna have a gud clitoral orgasum shave it all off so we can actually get in there without feeling uncomfertable
(or sick)
lol now im horny damn
xxx
so im 17 and have lots of oppurtunities but i dont know if im ready any advice?

RSS

Latest Activity

Gibby updated their profile
7 hours ago
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service