Mohawks Rock

I was just wondering if when you lost your virginity was it all you expected ? was it with the right person ? I'll start , I was 21 she was 22 , it was all over before I knew what I was doing , it was on my honey moon , I'll never forget it but I think she would like to lol

Views: 1535

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well Waratah might as well be in the middle of the simpson desert :) there's definately good points to being alone .
hhahah!

Do you mind if I borrow this picture?
Pffft go for it. It's not my image. I saw it and loved it.
what's that other saying ? " it's hard to soar with the eagles when your surounded by turkeys " :)
Yes but turkeys don't get sucked into jet engines ;P~~
Alrighty! (for the most part, I have blocked this year or so out of my life, so it's choppy and is represented just so)

Definitely was not what i expected. Learned exactly what NOT to do, haha. I actually wasn't keen on the idea. Somehow got talked into it. Terrible, absolutely terrible - where is the fun in being told to lay still? =\ no joke.
I was a fool at 16 (of course, who isn't to varying degrees?). Needless to say, boys will be boys, and it is long since over.

I found myself half wishing the other day that I hadn't, but you can't undo the past and your mistakes - just learn from them. If I knew what I had waiting for me in my future, it would definitely have been worth waiting for (even if I would have been 19)! hehe
I hear ya , remembering some of the things I did while I was 16 it's a wonder I'm still breathing :) but I guess all 16 year olds are ten foot tall and bullet proof lol
Oh, hell yeah!

I'm keeping my sister under lock and key when she is a teenager.
im 17 and was under lock and key i broke the fucken lock and they havent caught me since hahaha
Haha, she's the "trouble" kid (long drawn out story), last one in the bunch and growing up too fast for me!
She gets away with a lot in all honesty, and takes after me...haha. Just no secret time with the boys.
And future said boys have to pass a rigorous test with big sister and big sister's better half.
15 year olds are impact proof

THAT IS AWESOME

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured