Mohawks Rock

I was just wondering if when you lost your virginity was it all you expected ? was it with the right person ? I'll start , I was 21 she was 22 , it was all over before I knew what I was doing , it was on my honey moon , I'll never forget it but I think she would like to lol

Views: 1547

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yea i wouldnt doubt it. he was kinda more on the ghetto side lol.
well i was 15 at my friends sisters party n she had turned 21 and so i was drunk of my mind and ended up in his car around the corner ...i wasnt proud of wat had happened plus my friend was really disappointed in me. i dont even remember how he looks like all i no is that he was over 21 and he had a stripped sweater. he obvesly was a jerk for takin advantage of me that night but also my fault for drinkin to much but i cant help it i love alcohol....also me and my friend where the only ones under age lol.. i had lots of funn that night ..it wasnt anything i expected for me to lose my virginity i always wanted it a different way but things happen for reasons i guess
You can help it, it's called self control, and drinking at 15 is not healthy.
I am not surprised your friend was disappointed, but that guy was an asshole, was he a gatecrasher or what? wouldn't your sister know him?
i'm 17 and still a virgin. i'm not gonna wait till marriage exactly, just till i find some one i'm happy and comfortable with. if i have to wait till i'm married well so be it. but if it's sooner then that's fine to.
you were very lucky that all you suffered was the indignity of losing your virginity to an asshole , it could of been so much worse , AIDS , STD's , Pregnancy , it seems a lot to risk just for a drink , you can still have fun and drink in moderation , but as Seg say's it takes self control , if you don't think you can stop then always have a trustworthy friend with you to remind you , by that I don't mean some one to get shit faced with :)
oh thats my job..
i didn't know what to expect...but it wasn't a bad experience.
he was the right person...at the time.
We we're both 17 and had been dating for a couple months.
we're not together anymore...but we're pretty good friends again and he means a lot to me.
it's one of those things in life that you will never forget , you will never forget his or her name , what I did not expect though is just how many people here especialy the females that did not have a great experience , and that we have so many virgins :) I'm glad that yours was not a bad one Jessinta , for me personaly I would treasure a good long term friend over a short term fuck buddy any day of the week , it seems harder to find a friend you can really trust these days .
I felt used. I was \ am 17. The guy was just using me for the sex. It was so fucked up but I let it happen =\. It wasn't even good. Fuck I hate him.
Sex is really not high on my list of things to do.....there are far better things in life.
I was 15 i think she was about the same age either 14 15 or 16 we fucked in a park on a bench dont regret it at all
I was 16 and he was 17. We'd been dating for about a year and a half. It was at my house. I can't really say I regret it but I wish I had waited longer. Were not together anymore cause he turned out to be a lying drunk ass-face. Now he's a complete druggie and would be surprised if he's addicted to E.

RSS

Latest Activity

Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service