Mohawks Rock

Tell us what you got?  Or treat yourself to?   Clothes, toys, cash?  What sort and types, etc!

Merry Xmas all! =]

(I got lots of choccies and some cash. haha  Oh, and Xmas lights - my family know me well! =D)

Views: 258

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

holy shit i got a laptop :D i was shocked and stoked!
Whoa, nice going! :D  What model?

Nikon camera that I've been wanting for awhile.

Various articles of clothing.

And four canisters of hairspray. That comes in handy.

heheh I've ran out of hairspray I think, I should stock up better for winter.

I wish I had a better camera sometimes, always nice when you get something you've waited for a long time for though.

I would invest in the camera - its worth it. C:

Agreed - though when I got for a new one I'm gonna make sure the batteries last longer! =D

jp walker etnies , plain lazy shirt and jumper , 120 jaffa cakes and 5 litres of coca-cola
Good coloured laces on those and who doesn't enjoy jaffa cakes? :D  Enjoy them, man!
I got alot of baking/decorating supplies since I've started decorating this year :3 I love it!

Ooo...don't remind me - I still have decorating to do...lots of painting the walls and ceiling that I left over from the Summer.  heh

Have you tried painting with gloss paint?  I hates it.

Now baking is much more fun - esp. 'cause I get to eats it! :D  Double Chocolate Caramel-filled Muffins FTW!

By decorating I ment cakes :p and I don't really get to eat them cause I sell them. I do get to get eat scraps sometimes though :p

Ah!  I see.

It's more fun eating them though :D  Never tried decorating cakes yet, but I bet you can sell home made ones for quite a bit?

Here, I think we have regulations limiting who can sell consumables, sadly.

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured