Mohawks Rock

Tell & show us pics of what you got? Or treat yourself to? Clothes, toys, cash? What sort and types, etc!

Merry Xmas all! =]

(Unlike Australians who are waking up to Xmas morning atm =)  I have to wait until tomorrow for my presents - will update this with what I got then - though I'm expecting lots of junk food! haha  But in the meantime, for you who have Xmas early, go on comment and have fun showing what you got!)

(After a couple weeks I'll make a thread comparing what was popular last year with this year.)

Update 1: I got as thought, lots of chocolates & some Pringles; a big huge bag of peanuts, raisins & chocolate buttons; some cash and from my sister, a colour hair sealer - which hopefully will prove useful to make the yellow dye I got a while back stay in next time! haha

Views: 332

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lol he really loves argyle. He always has, rolls his jeans at the bottom cause hes my little shorty, and has had the thick rimmed buddy holly glasses since before high school and now that all that is trending he looks like a hipster and he HATES it! haha. I think its hysterical but every time he gets dressed he looks in the mirror and yells "FUCK, I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING HIPSTER!" and I go into a giggle fit :3

He did enjoy his presents. He hasn't put down his tablet in two days lol. Playing star wars angry birds non-stop :P

Angry Birds are taking off like crazy here in Canada....my kid has Angry Birds Bedding, pillow, shirts, stuffed ones, all their games, that small rubber Angry Bird you can squeeze, it's like a disease....lol.

Its super popular here too and has been for a really long time. I never got into the game so I still think its really weird lol

Gotta love the piggie sound effects though...when they laugh at you failing. XD  Or at least I do. haha

Ahhh...as long as he keeps looking the way he likes - heh, yelling that in the mirror is funny. XD  I can understand your fits. :)

Yes, I liked Star Wars Angry Birds too - finally got me into the series - though it's quite easy, so he'll be done with it soon and be able to spend more time away from the tablet. haha

Merry Xmas everyone.....from my inlaw side, I received a nice pair of Roper camo shoes.....should be good for work. I have always loved my Ropers. I also received a couple nice shirts and two pairs of Silver jeans and a Helly Hansen jacket.....funny, when I was a kid, clothes were like...gag....and now I actually like getting items such as this. :-) My family I won't see until the 29th, so will keep you posted on that affair.......

I got to spend christmas with my boyfriend for the first time in our relationship of 5 years, so that was my best gift.

but I also got new Docs, a mini grill, a new samsung galaxy s3 phone, an electric soap dispenser, Chanel perfume(my favorite), anchor ear rings, a skeleton cameo (from my mother, who also got me a wrist fanny pack that sparkles- go figure), tea, coffee, hot chocolate, a new instant coffee maker, a tool set, makeup and toiletries. And cash. I made out like a bandit.  

I got my boyfriend a surprise date on x-mas eve, a fancy electric razor with extra toiletries to match, socks, a new dress shirt for dates, a new coffee mug with cat silhouettes on it (his favorite one broke a week before x-mas and he pokes fun at me for spay/neutering and vaccinating the stray cats in the neighborhood then feeding them, so I said the mug was from his neighborhood friends), and a -slightly smaller- tool set. And most of "my" gifts are going to be "shared" I'm sure.

Wow!  That's a long time not to have Xmas together - glad schedules worked out so you could spend the day together ^_^

Ooo, new docs always handy round this time of year - though in Florida I guess maybe the temp's stay high enough all year for it not to matter as much? :S

These skeleton cameo's on Google look interesting - you should upload a pic to let us see what it looks like!

Lots of hot drinks I see!  Mini-grill, coffee maker and tool set?!  What a strange collection you got! :D  Sounds great though! :)

Kobalos, what did you get/do on Christmas?!

It turned out to be (as I was quite pleased with) mostly various chocolates, other food, cash - and a dye hair sealer from my Sis - never used that before, so we'll see how it does at keeping my next colours. =)

Luckily I didn't get any Russian Doll presents like your bf ;)  So, I was non-fuming lol

Hahaha, sounds like a good time! Let us know how that hair color sealer works, sounds really interesting!

You really got a Stun Gun? We can't even buy those in Canada! 

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured