Mohawks Rock

From hair, clothes and shoes - what did you wear and look like today?

Views: 2389

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

consider yourself lucky, its back to 80 degrees (26 celsius) here >:(

That's pretty warm...

What did you wear today out in that temperature?  I'm guessing no hood, at least you get to put the 'hawk up. =]

Doc Martens, green plaid pants, cut-up Circle Jerks shirt (I cut the sleeves and cut the necks out so it doest mush my hair when I put it on) and my "summer jacket" (denim jacket)

what I wear doesn't really vary, I got 1 pair of shoes, 3 pairs of socks, 3 pants (all wool plaid), 3 shirts, 2 jackets. I don't get out much :P

Plaid is popular, even though me as a Scotsman, I'm not a fan of it.  People here tend to only wear it for special occasions, e.g. weddings, New Year.  And I resented the social pressure to wear something I didn't want to.  Plus wool, itches for me.

Now I've seen some not bad looking styles with plaid, still, I doubt I'll ever wear it.  It's a little too ingrained in my countries holiday trade/tradition for me. =]

well, the proper name for em is technically "tartan," I don't understand the difference, but maybe you do

I'm guessing the difference between plaid and tartan is that plaid is the general term for the weave & criss-crossing colour patterns and tartan is a plaid style linked to a Scottish clan house based on surname.  So, I guess you could wear a McDonald tartan, but then it would just be a plaid on you 'cause your surname isn't matching.

For those trousers above - heh - a bit of a split clan personality going on there. lol  Must be married! XD  It's a nicer example though of plaids, the laces in the docs add to the effect there, goes well with the strips down the pants.  Shame they aren't steel-capped.

heh @ the socks.

That's the nature of the thread, let's anyone post something daily when they feel like joining in.

Thanks for the links, interesting to see visually what they are like.  I've heard of the make but never seen anyone wearing that style.  I'm gonna have to go googling to see if I can find out the tread pattern on them - they remind me of some CAT boots I have.

Yeah, I used to be like that, just come in from work and not bother changing.  If they're comfy still, why not? =]

Devildriver shirt, new bondage pants and my good oll' goff boots (Madfish Big Zippers)

I went to the theatre. Old people stared.

heh You'd stand tall and proud out in that gear amongst them.  What was the film, was it any good?
British meaning of Theatre. Watched the National Theatre's touring production of Hamlet. It was incredibly good.
Boxers and wife beater, cause I'm lazy like that.

RSS

Latest Activity

Gibby updated their profile
4 hours ago
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service