Mohawks Rock

From hair, clothes and shoes - what did you wear and look like today?

Views: 2390

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

-hair fanned
-dropkick murphys shirt
-studded/patched vest
-plaid pants.
-high top converse shoes(my only pair)
I always thought of you dressed-up in suits - from your pics. Nice to hear you got some cons to go with casual dress too. Are they the standard black/white?
haha the pics are from my grad/prom :P i don't usually go out with people who have cameras so iv got none in my usual attire.

and ya there jsut black and white and extremely comfortable lol.
:) comfort's important. I have to admit, I've got a bit of a phobia of suits after having to wear one daily to work for too long. I think it's the being forced to wear them that makes me like casual dress all the more. :D

Anyway, your grad/prom pics are cool too - esp. the coat-hanger one. =) Sometimes I find some folk like suits instead of casual and with work other times, folk don't get a chance to dress down much or show off the rest of their gear. It's not easy taking your own pics, I know, esp. full shot.
Good shirt!
liberty spikes
marilyn manson shirt
tan shorts
high top converse
Quite a few liberty spikes and converse around today - cool. =)
I don't have any punk band shirts yet, and I lost my Rancid it was the only one i had
Today was normal long hair, cos i have yet to get a hawk
Atreyu shirt, worn black jeans ive been wearing for a week, converse, then crappy white shoes, and my DIY vest in progress, and my fedora
What's the hair likes these days, getting good and long or did you go with getting a 'hawk?
Just out of curiousity, what colour of converse, and high or low tops? And finally, how's that DIY vest going?
I like the sound of the grungy ballerina top. ^_^
- hair up
- Studded/patched/painted etc leather jacket (not real leather XD)
- Offspring t-shirt
- Jeans
- black and white socks
- My random shoes
Faned hair
DIY jacket
"the adicts" shirt
Blue jeans
And my trusty converse

RSS

Latest Activity

Gibby updated their profile
23 hours ago
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service