Mohawks Rock

Ive got my septum, tongue, nipples and dick pierced. I have a tattoo across my shoulders and back that says "those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it". A fucking wicked skull on my arm with a Gemini sign because I was born in June and the sign for Gemini is twins (I'm a twin) My twin brother has the same tattoo. The skull pilot from the front cover of War is the answer on my arm.

Views: 1586

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hm, well I've had my cheeks pierced, my smiley, stretched ears, cartilage, and nose and I've got 4 tattoos and monday I'm going to get my half sleeve finished ^^

thats badass

well thanks! After about a week though, my cheeks were rejected so i don't have those, and my smiley was knocked out at a Flogging Molly show. Haha, hurray bloody mouth :)
I have got a septum, 00g and 2g plugs on both ears, I used to have my conch pierced too. my leg has a bunny snake with ray ban sunglasses and questionmarks. and I have an om in a sun on the top of my left wrist.
fuckn a man.....i got lobes at 1 inch but going bigger, 3 in lower lip at 6gu, septum pierced, nostril tunnels at 00gu, nips at 6gu, got a frenum in my dick an a 2 gu PA an got a 4gu ring in my ball bag. also got tounge split an wanna next get each side of touge pierced with door knockers

FTW
I have septum, labret, dimples, nipples pierced. My ears are stretched to 3/4" and I have 5 tattoos, some runes, skulls, baphomet, and an ankh.
not atm but I'll upload some in the future
the only piercing i have now are in my ears, but i used to have eyebrow, navel, tounge, lip(x2), monroe, both anti-tragus,and both nipples. tattoo: i have a jolly roger with fairy wing on the top of my foot, a coffin with butterfly wing that says live fast die pretty on my back, a lame ass vampire bite on my neck that i really need to get covered, and a red heart and purple heart with my kids names in them on my forearm.
7 piercings: 3 in my lips(snakebites and a labret), 1 tongue, 1 nosering, 2 eyebrow! and also 6 earrings and an earplug. I had a 'Christina piercing', but I dont have it right now. (Maybe I will have it again in the future..)
 I have got only 1 tatto, but I'm looking for some more piercings and tattoos, I love them!
Piercings: Ear lobe. Used to have labret, double nostril, anti eyebrow, nipple, ear top, helix. Took them all out as they got infected (Drunken scungey bathroom home-jobs for the win!)
Tattoos: "Live Free" tattooed across my knuckles, intending on getting "Til I die" added under it sooner or later, Scorpion on my right wrist, Virgin Mary on the inside of my right fore-arm, a coffin with a skeleton fist punching out of it on the right outer forearm, A reaper skull with a noose around a skeleton which is breaking the rope with "Never Surrender" written under it on my right bicep and shoulder and finally a skull and crossed bleeding scars with "Rise above" written above and under it on my left shoulder. I have a thing for skulls and bones.

4 going up earlobe, smiley,going to get double nostrils, tongue and and industrial, left ear.

I have viperbites (like brody from the distillers), nose, smiley, left nipple, and ears stretched to 3/4

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured