Mohawks Rock

What are some funky, punky, edgy hairstyles you have rocked in the past or rocked now other than a mohawk? Or even different versions of your mohawk.

Pictures are always awesome!

I'm currently in a fuzzball/chelsea stage again and really would appreciate some different styles to give some inspiration to me (and other) current non-mohawkers. 

Views: 862

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Agreed.
Alrighty then. 
I was sorta like...damn, Steve really looks different, but I like it!
I didn't ask him if I could use the pic or anything... if he makes an account on here thingsll get awkward!
I had long hair for a while, but hated brushing it, so i let it get matted and gross. Then I brushed it a cut a few inches off and got dreads. After that I cut it really short. It almost looked buzzed. I let that grow out to a Sid Vicious looking thing. Then I started spiking it and dyed it green. Then I got a mohawk.
Hm, sounds pretty interesting. I have a feeling my hair would do terrible in dreads. I have short, soft, fine, "white people" hair hahaha.

Meee tooo.

Any length?

Right now, its a 'havent cut my hair in almost two months' look (much like my avatar...Just add a thin beard.) . It's about where I can do the 'buzz sides, long top' look again but don't know if I wanna.

I dyed my hair black more than once, at one point my hair was long/hippie-ish...

aside from just a plain old ugly head of hair that i dyed as often as i could, ive had a bihawk and a chelsea.
You have had some killer styles.
lol, thanks. I HATED the weird in between fluffy white girl fro stage of growing out my chelsea, its the only thing keeping me from doing it again!

This is my second time doing it and it sucks. I really want to just keep shaving it, but the goal is for the hair to grow... D:

I like being bald and I like having a few inches of hair. Fluffy sucks.

im about to grow my sides out for a cosplay thing ima do in a year (anime cons ya know) 

its gotta be like the guy in all black. i could go for a wig,but wigs are guhay

Attachments:

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
yesterday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
yesterday
Gibby updated their profile
Friday
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5