Mohawks Rock

I adopted my first pair or rats today. They are absolutely adorable, they are two females. Betty Page is black and white and Marilyn Monroe is beige and white. 

Views: 699

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Too cute

Maybe Lab/Pit? I am not sure since you say she is only 27 lbs but it is a possibility. My dog looks very similar but he is mixed with rottweiler and weighs in almost over 60 lbs.

There are so many good reasons.

1. They are cute.
2. They are cute.
3. They are smart.

4. They can be trained to know their name and how to use the potty in one place (and other fancy tricks)

5. They live well in an apartment.
6. I can't have a dog because I am about to live in an apartment.
7. Rats are social so they come in pairs. Extra fun to watch them play together.
8. They average a 2-3 year life span, however sad, it means I don't have as much of a commitment.
9. They are inexpensive pets to care for. (I am a broke ass student)
10. They have distinctive personalities.

The list goes on..

aaaah i want a pet rat :p i have a chihauhah and he loooks like a big rat :p

I have had mine for less than a week now and I am already in love with them. I would recommend checking out your local shelters.

I have a beautiful black lab pit rott mix named Calcifer. He is 1 yr 3 months old and I have a very lazy 2 yr old flame point siamese cat  named Hazy Meadows.

His ears actually change all the time, one moment they will be all flopped down like the right one or half up like the left. It's really cute. Whatever breed your dog is, she is really cute anyways though. :)

grew up with animals my whole life, usually 4+ cats, a dog or 3, ginnie pigs and such. but since i dont live with my rents anymore, i cant support anything huge. i have a rat i travelled with back from newfoundeland. his name is big rig.

Rats are really social, it is best to house them in pairs. And it really isn't that difficult to have 2. I don't think that mine would be as happy if they were alone. You should post a picture of him! I need to get around to posting a picture of mine.

Currently my family has 9 dogs, 4 cats, a flock of chickens, 2 bunnies, and some random fish. I would post pictures but it would take me forever..

i have a fish named Cecilia that doesn't want to eat much and its white&blue. wishing for a dog but i don't have enough space for it now :/

i have a female calico maine coon "poe" a female all black Manx "snowball a cockatiel "Daedalus" a blue beta "lincon" two kids and a hub(do they count cuz i think they do lol)

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured