Mohawks Rock

For me it was Edge of Etiquette, the song was "I Hate You" . The bummer is the band was only around for one day and only has that one song........

Views: 343

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

for me it was river city rebels, whats in a dream. Not really straight up punk, but whatever

Skanking Madness by the Ripcordz.

mine was no feelings by the sex pistols fuckin love the song =D

Roots Radicals, Rancid

liars by sex pistols when i was 5 my dad put them on in the car

138 by the misfits.

Probably Maxwell Murder by Rancid.

Most likely London Calling by The Clash, dad appearently put it on everytime when i was a baby and i fell asleep from it lol.

First one i can remember listening to was most likely American Idiot in 2004, I don't knwo if you call Green Day punk, but at least i do.

I Wanna Be Sedated by The Ramones

I started on the pop-punk stuff first, so in that vein it was I'm Just a Kid by Simple Plan.  I know, holy nostalgia, batman.

But as far as real punk goes, Blitzkrieg Bop by The Ramones.

I got started on punk by listening to mostly the Offspring. Liked the sound mostly. The first punk song that truly blew me away was probably "Suffer" by Bad Religion.

well almost all of suffer by bad religion. but give you nothing in particular. its catchy enough to stick in your head but it has a message and you can still dance to it

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured